Sat 29Th Aug. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sat 29Th Aug.

Next few sets of league games...

Dons v Celtic

Hearts v Dons

Celtic v Hearts

I suspect that the first 3 places in the league are already settled, but by the end of September we'll have a bigger picture.

I see that Robbie Neilson has taken a wrong turn into Rasellik conspiracy land.

Love the 'I don't want to say too much as I'll get in trouble' and then goes on to say that they knew someone would be sent off to the point that they 'trained with 10 men'. think he may be asked to explain that one :-))

Got to love a good conspiracy theory. You can't even just slag the Tims for it noo, everyone is at it these days.

Celtic blame the masons, the Orange Order, every referee to have passed the exam since 1949, Mo Johnston and Neil McCann

All non OF clubs blame the masons, the Tims, Daily Record, Radio Clyde, Team Gb and The Pink

We blame the BBC and/or Dundee Utd, Hibs, Raith Rovers, Mike Mulraney, Graham Spiers, Blantyre Celtic and every newspaper written....EVER

Mad Khunts :-)):-)):-))

Love the 'I don't want to say too much as I'll get in trouble' and then goes on to say that they knew someone would be sent off to the point that they 'trained with 10 men'. think he may be asked to explain that one :-))

I would expect all managers to drill playing with and against 10 men. Sending offs are a part of the game so you should be prepared for it.

Whether or not it's appropriate to bring it up in a press conference is another matter...