Islam Feruz - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Islam Feruz

iainmac1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting to see where he plays, maybe front three of feruz malonga and cummings. delighted he has signed.

Someone must be leaving.

Cummings, Keatings, Malonga, El Alagui and Feruz. Is Stubbsy trying to build an international version off the famous five!!

Like him or not but Malonga is class. Always reminds me of Benji. El Alagui has shown , semi final aside he is more than worth his ticket. Keatings record for Hamilton and H**rts speak for itself and Jason Cummings as much as he comes across as a fanny at times with stupid sayings he wasn't the leagues top scorer for nothing

Plenty of players have had a questionable attitude at a younger age and eventually became strong members of the Scotland team. Most of his decision we're probably heavily influenced by agents.

Possibly a good opportunity to wipe the slate clean and see how he gets on at Hibs given he's only 19.

He's twenty next week.

Give the boy a chance FFS.we were all daft in our younger days. Try coming from where he was and thrust into that lifestyle. Not many could handle it.

I would have your opinion but certain things prevent me. He has had plenty of chances other youngsters don't get and abused them. Kicked Celtic in the nuts after they had bent over backwards to stop his family being deported, then the Scotland thing, then loaned to Blackpool and them sending him back to Chelsea after a few days with reports of an attitude problem.

I would have your opinion but certain things prevent me. He has had plenty of chances other youngsters don't get and abused them. Kicked Celtic in the nuts after they had bent over backwards to stop his family being deported, then the Scotland thing.

Let's not lose sight of the facts here. If - and it's a big if - Celtic had any influence on his family being granted refugee status, they got involved for one reason and one reason only because they saw potential profit in it for them.

I'm not criticising them for that, any other club would have done exactly the same, but let's not try and paint it as some big humanitarian effort.

I'm actually quite pleased he has signed for a Scottish club.

Now we can get regular updates on the lads progression and see if he is or not a future part of our Narional team. ( if selected and accepted )

I would have liked him to sign for United :ok:

Whatever Celtic's motives it was a big kick in the nuts to be handled the way they were ie no show of loyalty from him. I mean you just need to look to the life-risking methods some people use to get into the country to know how much it would/should have meant to Feruz but did he show it with loyalty? No. That is why I believe he turned down Scptland call. Loyalty means jack shit to him and then more attitude problems at Blackpool. Now that he is toiling he is in the press back touting for a Scotland call-up - no doubt until his balls grow to the size of his head and turns his back on us again. Sorry he is a wrong 'un.

Whatever Celtic's motives it was a big kick in the nuts to be handled the way they were ie no show of loyalty from him. I mean you just need to look to the life-risking methods some people use to get into the country to know how much it would/should have meant to Feruz but did he show it with loyalty? No. That is why I believe he turned down Scptland call. Loyalty means jack shit to him and then more attitude problems at Blackpool. Now that he is toiling he is in the press back touting for a Scotland call-up - no doubt until his balls grow to the size of his head and turns his back on us again. Sorry he is a wrong 'un.

Another Scott Allan ?

Interesting to hear Gordon Waddell on Sportsound talking about witnessing Feruz close at hand on a Scotland trip. Constant arguments, pulling a full on strop when not picked to play, other players refusing to room with him- especially ones who knew him at Celtic.

Certainly didn't come across as a great team player!

Interesting to hear Gordon Waddell on Sportsound talking about witnessing Feruz close at hand on a Scotland trip. Constant arguments, pulling a full on strop when not picked to play, other players refusing to room with him- especially ones who knew him at Celtic.

any way of listening to this?

i see he has had a kid now a few weeks ago, i would guess this is one of the main reasons hibs were able to sign him e so his family can help him out with his new baby, this really is make or break for him now, if he cant hack it in the 1st divison for hibs then he might as well give it up. I still dont see how he is going to fit into the team unless cummings gets dropped, not up to me though.

will you cry if he plays up top with griffiths in a few years?

Loyalty doesn't exist in football where players, managers or clubs are concerned.

Loyalty doesn't exist in football where players, managers or clubs are concerned.

exactly, sad but true. imagine the pressure on him from his family to provide for them considering his background, he is from one of the poorest unstable countries on earth, not a middle class scottish family knowing he will always be provided for.

Heard that myself. Didn't paint a good picture of him that's for sure. Seems a few folk within the SFA youth ranks thought the sun shone out his backside. The fast track to U21's when he was 17 because he wasn't happy in the U19 was laughable and trying to get Levein to take him on the USA trip a few years ago as well.