All-Nighter On Thursday? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

All-Nighter On Thursday?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm coming up on Thursday - having to go back to England to work on Friday evening Taking all family stuff etc out of it - if this is a YES vote will be the most momentous and meaningful night of my life. Never been more passionate about any other cause. People down South just don't realise that - hopefully that passion has caught on with all the terrific work from the grass roots support. If its YES then I can sit and reflect on what we have achieved in the face of nonsense from MSM and take great satisfaction from it - then after Ive taken that in - there will be a huge GIRFUY from me as well to those who deserve it.

If Glasgow beats Dundee it will be a landslide for YES overall, so it will be worth every penny. :ok:

If that happens I will buy you a pint, I will be the bloke in the pub drinking champagne with a really smug look on my face :cheers3:

Edited by kumnio

Of course it does, it makes it worse.

25% of the votes will be announced in the last three, it will make it unbearable.

Aye, but what I meant was the entire vote won't all go to either Yes or No, as it would in FPTP (sort of) or in a US-style electoral collage.

Good news for me is that, being in Australia, I won't have to stay up all night to watch the results. Bad news is I probably won't be able to sleep the night before anyway.

My nerves are in tatters. This is like Italy game x 10. I'm not sure I'll get through another 5 days without a connery.

Nah, If Dundee is less than 99.5% then Im saying something dodgy is going on.

There are a few fearties skulking about my work in Dundee but rough estimate would be about 65% Yes.

Any idea if you can get a drink of a morning in Dundee or the Ferry ? I'll be up anyway as I'm now a nightshift bod, so a celebratory drink on the way home would be welcome. Otherwise it's bubbly in the garden ! Haven't done it before but some nightshift regularly have a wee scoop after work.