Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back that up with hard stats please

How many goals did they concede in Europe last season? Must've averaged about 2 per game (and that was with some incredible performances by Gordon!)

Back that up with hard stats please

You want stats to help you see how poor Celtic are at the back?! Van Dick get's away with it because he is good going forward and can score goals. With the exception of Bitton, Craig Gordon was your best player last night.

You want stats to help you see how poor Celtic are at the back?! Van Dick get's away with it because he is good going forward and can score goals. With the exception of Bitton, Craig Gordon was your best player last night.

Forrest was our best player last night. We looked much poorer after he went off.

Forrest was our best player last night. We looked much poorer after he went off.

I think you may be confusing Forrest with not being totaly p1sh and being your best player! He did ok - what you'd expect of a professional footballer. I think he was some way short of being your best player. Just opinions though.

I think you may be confusing Forrest with not being totaly p1sh and being your best player! He did ok - what you'd expect of a professional footballer. I think he was some way short of being your best player. Just opinions though.

I think Forrest was our most direct player last night and although he is usually poor,I must give him credit