Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say that having watched Killie on Sunday I wouldn't have bet on anything but a heavy Celtic win.

aye agreed as a killie fan feared the worse thought we would be in for a right gubbing the night but well done let's hope we can build on this result tonight

Seville Calculator@SevilleCalculat 20m20 minutes ago

John Collins lamenting the fact that European clubs don't to enough to help Celtic prepare to face teams in the SPFL.

Seville calculator didn't do irony does he? How many of the unwashed where in Manchester? 200000 wasn't it? Edited by usainboltyarocket

Makes Archibald's usual tactics against Celtic on Sunday for the jags look even more flawed (if possible in my eyes) than ever. They aren't world beaters. Best team in Scotland, yes, but not untouchable. Teams need to take them on and believe they can get something rather than show no ambition whatsoever and hope to scrape a 0-0 a la Archie.

Well done killie. And well done kallum. Will be sorely missed as flair is slowly being erridicated / suppressed from my side.