Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Guaranteed To Win Every League Game, And The Treble

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So summing up.

John Collins was right to make his comments because some companies used to not hire Catholics and the SFA might have not have done a turn once or twice.

That's about it.

I see now how right he was.

Complete pish.

That was aimed at Parklifes Celtic fans comment.

I did not say and did not mean all Celtic fans. The only folk defending Collins though, are Celtic fans.

That's a 2 way street surely?

Admittedly, one side was dual carriageway.

:lol:

I'd like to think this sort of thing is extremely rare these days!

You come across as if you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about things that happened before you were born.

I tend to get on with most people. I just won't accept this "old firm" are the same rhetoric.

Currently in bushmills in NI. Loving the flags.

Well known that certain industries and companies hired Protestants only.

I'm not disputing that. But why say that's a reason why celtic fans were persecuted? You saying only catholics support celtic and that all catholics support celtic?

Unless you are then you mentioning it originally had no relevance to the point you were making.

I'm not disputing that. But why say that's a reason why celtic fans were persecuted? You saying only catholics support celtic and that all catholics support celtic?

Unless you are then you mentioning it originally had no relevance to the point you were making.

I'm certainly not but very few Catholics living in west central Scotland would have had a connection with Celtic. Those that followed football anyway. Protestants may have followed any club.

Were celtic not tipped to win the treble for the past three seasons ?

There record in the cups has been especially poor.

:-))

Obviously cheated out of them by companies in Scotland that wouldn't give Catholics a job 100 years ago. Either that it was The Orange Order, the Masons, The SFA, Team GB, the British Army, The Queen and Princess Beatrice that are the culprits.

In fact what am I saying. It was probably Rangers.

I'm certainly not but very few Catholics living in west central Scotland would have had a connection with Celtic. Those that followed football anyway. Protestants may have followed any club.

I can assure you that having lived in West of Scotland my life and having supported a team from that area, that there's plenty of catholics that support teams other than celtic.

Plenty of the boys I go to games with are Catholic.

Not that it matters a fcuk.

Celtic and sensible there's two words never associated with one another ,get the chip off your shoulder and accept Collins made a dick of himself and your club oh can we have our 3 diddies back

Try reading the whole thread before slavering pash plz

I sincerely hope that when John Collins made this statement he was topless and doing press ups with one arm

It loses a bit if he didnt

Like many fans of the other 40 clubs in Scotland?

Difference is we don't associate being Catholic with supporting celtic.

Spot on. It was always funny hearing Celtic fans on about Lennon and why he was hated. My entire family raised me Catholic. Altar boy for years when I was a nipper but I detested that little yellow toothed knob. I remember Celtic lads at work when I was younger wondering why a good Catholic laddie like me followed Saints.

Utter whanks. :mad:

Edited by Ormond

Their record in the cups has been especially poor :ok:

Scottish cups x 36

league cup x 14

European cup x1

British league cup

Many Glasgow cups

Empire exhibition cup

Victory in europe cup

St mungo cup

Coronation cup