Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ? - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Malmo go through.

Celtic will then be deprived of £10 million of revenue and will have to play many of their league matches on Sundays for the next few months.

A Celtic exit can be nothing but good for Aberdeen.

Hoping Malmo make it through tonight for the same reason Parklife.

The only reason i can think of to want Celtic to get through tonight is the invaluable opportunities it gives our national team representatives to compete at the highest level in European football.

I couldn't give a toss about the money they do or don't make in the process, if the experience helps the national team in any way, that is good enough for me.

I can definitely see the viewpoint of rival fans bemoaning the widening of the financial gap though.

Believe the bookies are trying to suck folk into betting Malmo similarly to Napoli the other night

As the bookies are never wrong - Celtic to qualify and a nice sum going towards Accies excellent youth policy

Believe the bookies are trying to suck folk into betting Malmo similarly to Napoli the other night

As the bookies are never wrong - Celtic to qualify and a nice sum going towards Accies excellent youth policy

I am very surprised at the prices tonight. Celtic 6/4 to win in 90 mins, Malmo over 2/1. Celtic 4/9 to qualify. I had Malmo at about Evs for this game in 90 mins after the first leg, about 11/10 to qualify

It seems that BT Sports commentary is designed for people that have never been to a football game before.

Same as last week, they mention the 'amazing fantastic wonderful incredible atmosphere' at least 3 times every minute.

Noise at a football ground. Ho hum.

It seems that BT Sports commentary is designed for people that have never been to a football game before.

Same as last week, they mention the 'amazing fantastic wonderful incredible atmosphere' at least 3 times every minute.

Noise at a football ground. Ho hum.

Very good of them to tailor it for Celtic fans.