The 'must Have' Fitba Boots - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I was the first boy in school to have a pair of Adidas Predator... I WAS A GOD!!! Then a few weeks later every other khunt had them and were better than me, so I was reduced to just a dick with now generic boots.

Nike Tiempo circa 94, Diadora Baggio, Lotto Stadio, Pantofolo d'oro, Mizuno professional, Kelme were all particular favourites.

Soft ground the best were probably Mizuno pros

Firm definitely Diadora.

The comfiest boots ever are Pantofolo d'oro, but they certainly aren't designed for the shit tips we play on in Scotland.

Still got a couple of pairs of Kelme boots which I use just now, shame they've scaled back production of their top line boots.

Edited by BremnerLorimerGray

Predators circa 2002 with that tongue you could strap down.

Oooooft

8EC8F5E6-4956-4373-85CB-A305216C3E3E_zps

Like these? They've seen better days and she is determined that they will be getting thrown out,but I've managed to save them twice already.

You never know when you will need your predators again. :lol:

Mitre Scirocco with the fold down tongue and the 7 studs. Great bitz. Lack of photos on the internet of them.

Adidas Tango were other favourites

adidas_tango.jpg

All time favorites though are Puma Maradona Hero

9ae38d0c0edfa5f367edcf725b3563a2.jpg

My mate had first predators in our team , the ones with the fins, that added swerve to shots! He spent the whole game trying to score with these outrageous shots hoping that the boots would swerve them in! He sent they back the next day saying they were broke!

It is difficult to get a pair of boots that are black and white. Nowadays your boots need to have as many colours as possible.