The 'must Have' Fitba Boots - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Does anybody remember the smaller brand, Line7?

Saints were sponsored by them round about 1990 and I think the entire team had to wear them. Of course players individually choose what they want to wear now.

I invested in these a few years back, they were about £75 reduced from about £130 and the pro level ones, use them on 3g for 7 a side, when ever we get the odd 11 aside and used them when I got to play at Hampden so they are very special to me. Best boots I have ever had.

t90_laser3_challenge_red_001.jpg

As a kid I had a hand me down pair of these, two sizes to big but I grew into them and out of them in about a friggin year!!! Dubbin on them every week in an attempt to keep them going. My mum never had the cash to buy us football boots sadly so had to play in trainers most of the time. The kids today don't have a clue!

10346.jpg

Predators circa 2002 with that tongue you could strap down.

Oooooft

Adidas Predators is the correct answer.

Preds is of course correct. Still got two pairs, one are old squite unique ones that have a dragon embroidered in them, kinda silver and white.

Second set are a few years old luminous green and blue

Still wear my old Mizunos that Rivaldo used to wear for astro games. Although they are a bawhair away from the toes going in them, but at about 10 years old theyve done well.

too many different versions out now.

Best boots I ever had were the original adidas F50. Light as a feather yet secure and sturdy at the same time. My control always seemed far better. Was totally gutted when they went all plastic with tota garish colours.

Honourable shout out to the Patrick. First ever boots so always a soft spot. And also to the puma king. Quality boot but not a patch on the F50.

Adidas World Cup mouldies killed my footballing life. Planted in the 3G surface and caused me to break my tibia and fibula, had only just got them. They are the devil to me!

Good memories in this thread!

Edited by flynnyboy