Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 29 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers also now appoint Craig Flannigan as the Head of Performance and Preparation, which is apparently a thing! Previously Head of Sports Science at Hibs. No idea what the new role specifically entails but it sounds like a good thing!

I'm assuming it's just the new Sports Science role but it's almost impossible to guess from that stupid title.

Rangers also now appoint Craig Flannigan as the Head of Performance and Preparation, which is apparently a thing! Previously Head of Sports Science at Hibs. No idea what the new role specifically entails but it sounds like a good thing!

Flannigan... feck me... thought we were anti Catholic

I know you're only joking but I really don't get the "that's a Catholic name" pish. How the feck can you tell? Is it just the assumption that all Irish sounding names are catholic?

Why the feck would anybody care?

I know you're only joking but I really don't get the "that's a Catholic name" pish. How the feck can you tell? Is it just the assumption that all Irish sounding names are catholic?

Why the feck would anybody care?

Is this the same Craig Flannigan that was on Rangers books in the early '90s (although never made the first team)? I mind having a discussion with my mate's next door neighbour when he (Flannigan) was on Thistle's books - said neighbour refused to believe he'd ever been through the doors of Ibrox because his name was Flannigan - his response was - 'He must have been transferred for tripping over his rosaries' :rolleyes:

Edited by Charlie Endell

How many penalties have you had now?

Hate to disappoint you but it looked a nailed-on penalty from where I was sitting today...and the 'keeper saved it anyway. Rangers also went from October 2014 to August 2015 without getting awarded a penalty.

Is this the same Craig Flannigan that was on Rangers books in the early '90s (although never made the first team)? I mind having a discussion with my mate's next door neighbour when he (Flannigan) was on Thistle's books - said neighbour refused to believe he'd ever been through the doors of Ibrox because his name was Flannigan - his response was - 'He must have been transferred for tripping over his rosaries' :rolleyes:

Same guy. Also played in the 1989 Under 16s World Cup Final against the 40 year old Saudis.

Think it's 8. Sure one of the Thistle fans was bemoaning their lack of a penalty for over 12 months and someone mentioned Waghorn had scored 7 this season so far.

Referees have instructions that under no circumstances must Thistle be awarded a penalty - neither should they finish a game with eleven men :D .

Edited by Charlie Endell

Referees have instructions that under no circumstances must Thistle be awarded a penalty - neither should they finish a game with eleven men :D .

Either that or the Thistle players don't know how to tackle properly.

Three important games coming up. Bairns play Hibs in midweek then we have two away games at Hibs and St Mirren. Win them and we won't be caught.

That's the game hubs have in hand aye? Hopefully Falkirk can take something from that. When is it?