Our Support ? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Our Support ?

glasgow jock

I'll be honest here, our home support (that btw was the envy of Europe at one point) is utterly pathetic these days, standing in the West stand surrounded by blokes taking selfies, playing with there phones or utterly in pissed out there heads.

Gibraltar fans (Fckn Gibraltar fans) taking the piss out us for being so quiet, far too many day trippers with no interest in fitba going to our games these day ?

Don't care any more about the excuses, we are tame & timid, Doh a deer for sake ?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if the SFA stopped alienating real fitba' fans instead of trying to push women and daft wee lassies through the turnstiles with no interest in anything other than some pishy "entertainment" at half time then it'd be different. Fitba' has gone gay because of the whanks that run it.

I went to an Asian cup game involving Japan, full of young girls and guys that didn't look like your typical football crowd and they sang, cheered and booed the other team for 90 mins. More entertaining that the game.

The home atmosphere hasn't been the same since the Euro 2008 campaign ended.

Home games in general seem to bring out a poorer atmosphere in games all over Britain nowadays imo. A lot has changed from even as little as 10 years ago.

I took a selfie with the bairn at his first game in the west stand,hope that was ok. It was halftime.

I went to an Asian cup game involving Japan, full of young girls and guys that didn't look like your typical football crowd and they sang, cheered and booed the other team for 90 mins. More entertaining that the game.

The home atmosphere hasn't been the same since the Euro 2008 campaign ended.

That's like fitba' over here. Popcorn, horns and pathetic squealing wee lassies with no clue about what they are watching. :worried:

Was in the West Today and there was some utter fandans there!

Smoke bomb let off during the anthems by a bunch of pissed lads. Once the game kicked off they were mouthing off and getting into rucks with other fans. The lads in front of them had enough by the end of the first half after one of the tw@s spewed and it was running down the stand.

Another lad having a go at some boy behind me who asked him to sit down (he was the only one standing in our section BTW). He then staggered off after giving the innocent lad some choice expletives.

That said there was some sound guys directly round us and my 6 year old throughly enjoyed his first game (thankfully he was oblivious to the fuds near us).

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

I wasn't there (had a ticket) but have a sore knee which I can barely put weight on so watched the match on TV. However, I'd say the lack of atmosphere was probably down to the fact that the result was always seen as a forgone conclusion so it was almost like a glorified training session or exhibition match and lacked the feel of a full-blown qualifier. As someone said earlier I think the atmosphere will be just fine for the crunch games.

Look at the Poland fans lads. Intimidating chants that must get their players buzzing, meanwhile we are singing doh a dear FFS.

Aye, but look at the attitude of Polish fans in general? They are mostly half baked in the heid and probably resemble your average Rangers fan. All brawn with loud gubs and no' very bright.

Aye, but look at the attitude of Polish fans in general? They are mostly half baked in the heid and probably resemble your average Rangers fan. All brawn with loud gubs and no' very bright.

And there scummy wee neds nick flags.

Bastards!

J

Was in the West Today and there was some utter fandans there!

Smoke bomb let off during the anthems by a bunch of pissed lads. Once the game kicked off they were mouthing off and getting into rucks with other fans. The lads in front of them had enough by the end of the first half after one of the tw@s spewed and it was running down the stand.

Another lad having a go at some boy behind me who asked him to sit down (he was the only one standing in our section BTW). He then staggered off after giving the innocent lad some choice expletives.

That said there was some sound guys directly round us and my 6 year old throughly enjoyed his first game (thankfully he was oblivious to the fuds near us).

J

I wonder if it was the same bunch of bellends that were in the bar that we went to today. Down battlefield way,with a beer garden,not sure of the name,but they constantly sang that David Goodwillie knew she said no and a few Dundee chants(I think it was). Utter cretins.

On a lighter note. We were down front of North and heard some daft chant about the rainbow... only in Scotland.

That has got to be the best chant ive heard in ages. "We love you rainbow, we do"

Atmosphere in the part of the north stand we were in was good, had a good laugh with folk around us. Best shout i heard was "run ya " shouted at robertson. Only in scotland could that be a motivational shout.

Edited by daddybuc16

That has got to be the best chant ive heard in ages. "We love you rainbow, we do"

Atmosphere in the part of the north stand we were in was good, had a good laugh with folk around us. Best shout i heard was "run ya bunny rabbit" shouted at robertson. Only in scotland could that be a motivational shout.

:lol: