Match Thread - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Thread

ParisInAKilt

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eye bleeding stuff. Fletcher has no confidence whatsoever and should not be starting for us. He is playing against absolute diddies and still looks utterly pish.

I might get stick for this but I think that's harsh. People seem to be forgetting his overal performances in the 4 previous qualifiers

I might get stick for this but I think that's harsh. People seem to be forgetting his overal performances in the 4 previous qualifiers

Everything about his performance today has been sub par and that miss was appalling at this level. His touch and his link up play has been dross as well. I have supported him and praised his efforts in the Ireland game even though his end product was gash in that as well but this has been a rubbish effort all round.

Everything about his performance today has been sub par and that miss was appalling at this level. His touch and his link up play has been dross as well. I have supported him and praised his efforts in the Ireland game even though his end product was gash in that as well but this has been a rubbish effort all round.

I can't disagrew with much of that but you'll struggle to find anyone in a scotland shirt who would get marks.