Eclipse - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys can you take a few minutes to fill Out a survey for my university dissertation. It's on A.G.Barr's sponsorship of the commonwealth games, thank you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VKHCN6D

Enough already, I've done it!

I think your latter questions are flawed. You only give options for 'more loyal', 'less loyal', or 'dont know'. I think you need 'does not affect my loyalty'. So more, less, stays the same, don't know, as options

Hi guys can you take a few minutes to fill Out a survey for my university dissertation. It's on A.G.Barr's sponsorship of the commonwealth games, thank you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VKHCN6D

you probably would have had more takers if you had just explained who you are and started your own thread. We are a helpful bunch really.

11068046_10204052413296022_7208088213662

Lucky I took this when it was cloudy.Two mins later the sky cleared and it was then too bright to see anything.

This next one is shadows caused by the solar eclips.

11081279_10204052450496952_5347199756056

Edited by peever1745

It's bit like the effect of a very fat man trying to move along your row at the football. It's very slow moving as he comes into your peripheral and then before long you can't see anything. Then he moves on and it all comes into view again. Of course not so many people take photos of that nor do you have to wait so long for the next one, as he comes back again all too soon.

It's bit like the effect of a very fat man trying to move along your row at the football. It's very slow moving as he comes into your peripheral and then before long you can't see anything. Then he moves on and it all comes into view again. Of course not so many people take photos of that nor do you have to wait so long for the next one, as he comes back again all too soon.

?