Scotland Players In Action - Page 91 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

Fletcher and Robertson not even on their benches. Injured?

The BBC's Palace vs. Hull match preview today said that Robertson was out injured.

Another win for Maloney at Chicago Fire last night. They are starting to play well. A lot of folk are putting it down to Maloney.

Have any of the pundits or commentators over there called him English yet ? :wink2:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BBC's Palace vs. Hull match preview today said that Robertson was out injured.

Have any of the pundits or commentators over there called him English yet ? :wink2:

You should hear him being interviewed. We all know Shaun was soft spoken but by Christ does he slow it down here!

Liam Henderson came on at the 80th min for Rosenberg and scored a double. He also scored a goal on his first start there. (He's not a striker)

I have high hopes for this boy. Only 18/19.

Is he on loan from celtic, I imagine there is a Ronnie Deila connection?

Is he on loan from celtic, I imagine there is a Ronnie Deila connection?

Yeah, on loan. Good team to have connections with. Rosenberg are a championship aspiring team. Having him play every week at a club with ambition to win evey game is a fantastic place to develop. (For Scotland and Celtic)

I think he is a natural box to box CM but he's been played further forward and out wide for Celtic, and now Rosenberg, so I'm not sure where he'll end up, but i see him as the long term replacement for Brown

Yeah, on loan. Good team to have connections with. Rosenberg are a championship aspiring team. Having him play every week at a club with ambition to win evey game is a fantastic place to develop. (For Scotland and Celtic)

I think he is a natural box to box CM but he's been played further forward and out wide for Celtic, and now Rosenberg, so I'm not sure where he'll end up, but i see him as the long term replacement for Brown

:ok:

You should hear him being interviewed. We all know Shaun was soft spoken but by Christ does he slow it down here!

You need to though or no one has a clue what you are saying. I lived with a Canadian girl and she admits she couldn't understand me at all at first (when I was already talking slower and clearer) and she jst nodded and said yes.

You need to though or no one has a clue what you are saying. I lived with a Canadian girl and she admits she couldn't understand me at all at first (when I was already talking slower and clearer) and she jst nodded and said yes.

I obviously do not speak slang. As long as you are speaking standard English then it is the ignorant Yank's issue. If I had a cent for everytime I've been asked to speak 'Merican then I'd be rich.

I obviously do not speak slang. As long as you are speaking standard English then it is the ignorant Yank's issue. If I had a cent for everytime I've been asked to speak 'Merican then I'd be rich.

Fair enough, I tried not to speak any slang but still had to slow right down. Then reverted back when drunk.

What more could you ask from a partner?

Haha true

Griffiths has 7 goals in the last 5 games. And I can definitely see him grabbing a few more before the end of the season.

I think he should be tried out against Qatar and, if S.Fletcher is still injured, maybe even a start against Ireland. His finishing is superb. With some quality players around him, i think he could score at any level

Steven Fletcher and Grant Hanley are injury doubts for Dublin

Don't know if the Under 21s have any more games this season but if they do, John McGinn probably won't be playing. Steve Thompson accidently stabbed him in the leg with a pole at the training ground. Seriously !

Edited by ErsatzThistle

Ali Coote made his debut against Celtic with boys like Souttar, Telfer and Muirhead also starting. Very good to see

Souttar was great in that defensive mid position. I think that might be where he is best. Which is unfortunate cause we are crying out for centre halfs.

I saw Ali Coote in the victory shield last year and he stood out a mile. Him and Calvin Miller. Getting his debut at 16 speaks volumes about his potential.

Matt Ritchie's Bournemouth will all but seal promotion to the Premier tonight, if they beat Bolton. They would then be 3 points ahead of Middlesbrough, but with a goal difference advantage of at least 17.

Ryan Fraser would be another Scot in the top league, if he survives any squad changes. He seems to be in and out of the starting line up and never seems to finish any games that he does start.

Barry Bannan should be back in the Bolton squad tonight, after his suspension.

Ryan Fraser would be another Scot in the top league, if he survives any squad changes. He seems to be in and out of the starting line up and never seems to finish any games that he does start.

One of my customers is a AFC Bournemouth fan and he rates Fraser highly. Remember he only turned 21 in February and as far as I have been told he is being eased into the team. Howe seems to rate him by the looks of things and apparently he has featured in 57 league games over two years for AFC Bournemouth although many of these have been from the bench (31) along with 10 cup games on top of that. Hopefully a few starts in the EPL will help him develop.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/11458190.AFC_Bournemouth_boss_Eddie_Howe__Ryan_Fraser_has_so_much_potential/

Edited by kmcca5

From the Bournemouth website,

The progress made by Scotland under-21 winger Ryan Fraser was one of the highlights of last season.
Having struggled with injuries, he enjoyed a successful pre-season and carried on the momentum once the campaign got underway, playing a significant part in the opening day of Charlton Athletic.

There’s plenty of competition in his position, but Fraser has potential to be remembered alongside the greatest widemen to wear an AFC Bournemouth shirt

Read more at http://www.afcb.co.uk/team/player-profile/ryan-fraser/20#AoCut0EvrEhtddiM.99