Scotland Players In Action - Page 92 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Players In Action

kmcca5

From the Bournemouth website,

The progress made by Scotland under-21 winger Ryan Fraser was one of the highlights of last season.

Having struggled with injuries, he enjoyed a successful pre-season and carried on the momentum once the campaign got underway, playing a significant part in the opening day of Charlton Athletic.

Theres plenty of competition in his position, but Fraser has potential to be remembered alongside the greatest widemen to wear an AFC Bournemouth shirt

Read more at http://www.afcb.co.uk/team/player-profile/ryan-fraser/20#AoCut0EvrEhtddiM.99

Thanks kmcca. Sounds very promising. I was obviously being too much of a pessimist! I'd like to see him do well, especially when him being an ex-Don.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks kmcca. Sounds very promising. I was obviously being too much of a pessimist! I'd like to see him do well, especially when him being an ex-Don.

I keep a close eye on him as I remember having arguments about Bournemouth being a good or bad move for him. I was all for the move as I thought (and was right, not often but it happens, please put the date in your diary) that they were a team on the up. Look at them now! I hope they get promoted and that Richie and Fraser get a good amount of game time in the English Premiership.

Edited by kmcca5

I keep a close eye on him as I remember having arguments about Bournemouth being a good or bad move for him. I was all for the move as I thought (and was right, not often but it happens, please put the date in your diary) that they were a team on the up. Look at them now! I hope they get promoted and that Richie and Fraser get a good amount of game time in the English Premiership.

I hope so too. I will be watching (it's on Sky Sports 1). Nothing better on the box on a Monday night and the missus is working...

I hope so too. I will be watching (it's on Sky Sports 1). Nothing better on the box on a Monday night and the missus is working...

Snap, Mrs has a comision to do so I will be sinking a couple of ales and watching.

Peach of a goal for Ritchie

great finish

Aside from the obvious talking points of the game, Bannan has been decent for me. Always looking for the ball, looking sharp and some good balls into the box.

yep, passing has been great, especially under pressure he's alwayed played the right pass. i would love to see him play right up behind the striker(s)

Another on form player pushing for a place in strachans dublin squad.

I do wonder if it was nerves getting to Ritchie before he seems on fire for Bournemouth but struggled for us. Maybe he just needs time with the squad to get him settled

I do wonder if it was nerves getting to Ritchie before he seems on fire for Bournemouth but struggled for us. Maybe he just needs time with the squad to get him settled

He looked like quality tonight, different systems and styles. Hope he does better if given the opportunity.

Matt Ritchie was outstanding tonight, it has to be said.

I imagine that Strachan likes him and will pick him for his squad v Qatar and ROI. It will be interesting to see who will be involved in the squad, if injury prevents any of our players.