Morning Call - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The English woman from the Shetllands was passed off as a reasonable contributor. She was adamant that she wasn't racist before referring to "Islamists" as "that lot" who say what they want about "us" but "we can't say anything about them". She then added the obligatory reference to political correctness going mad that all racists/casual racists make. Even the UKIP spokesman was more reasonable and balanced than her yet only once did Kaye feel obliged to challenge her and was happy to let her rumble on - I missed her segment with Yousaf but something tells me she would be interrupting and challenging him............

The English woman from the Shetllands was passed off as a reasonable contributor. She was adamant that she wasn't racist before referring to "Islamists" as "that lot" who say what they want about "us" but "we can't say anything about them". She then added the obligatory reference to political correctness going mad that all racists/casual racists make. Even the UKIP spokesman was more reasonable and balanced than her yet only once did Kaye feel obliged to challenge her and was happy to let her rumble on - I missed her segment with Yousaf but something tells me she would be interrupting and challenging him............

To be fair she did hold her up as an example of ignorance after she went off the line.

Heard it. Unbelievable. UKIP racist topic and the Aberdonian couldn't resist his dig at SNP.

He's back on again this morning. He's in Gordon and will be voting Lib Dem tactically to keep Alex Salmond out.

Haha - also just heard him. Almost like their go to person for a "balanced" and "unprompted" contribution. Wonder how the relationship works - BBC phone him or he phones them?

The woman in Sheffield has made the obligatory reference to divisions caused by the referendum/SNP/Sturgeon/Salmond (all interchangeable when making this point). It is no coincidence that the folks making that argument seem quite bitter and angry themselves.........

Certainly not. I have a glorious mix of Glaswegian and Ayrshire that makes women moist and men question their sexuality.

:lol:

Have you heard a recording of your voice? When folk hear a recording of their own voice for the first time, most find it hard to believe that it is them. Maybe you have been speaking Aberdonian for decades without realising it?

:lol:

Have you heard a recording of your voice? When folk hear a recording of their own voice for the first time, most find it hard to believe that it is them. Maybe you have been speaking Aberdonian for decades without realising it?

Now that you mention it... I can't understand a word Cove Sheep and baby cove say... But I come across as crystal clear to them :shocked:

The good Reverend Stu from Wings was on this morning. Have a listen to the lovely Kaye's demeanor when challenged about the BBC. :-))

http://wingsoverscotland.com/whats-your-point-caller/

:ok:

and Simon Pia tries to keep up with the lie ........

Edited by Ally Bongo