Tomorrows English Sun - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tomorrows English Sun

Look at it this way, only a matter of time before Labour rule out SNP deal explicitly. Fleet Street have him by the balls and won't be letting go. In the meantime, I'll be pissing myself laughing at the media fatally undermining Labour and probably killing their election campaign. Reap what you sow f***ers.

I can actually see Cameron winning a majority in May.

Is that for real?

If so.... full marks for being sexist and racist culturally stereotyping at the same time. Thanks Rupert.

Now, sisters, what's the Guardian going to say about it?

Will the Guardian condemn it?

Oh wait, they showed Sturgeon in frilly highland dress talking about incest.

And that one was for real.

God knows what the English Sun are trying to achieve here. They are not exactly going to reach Scottish readers, are they.

And even if they did, it will do little to sway the mindset of the Scottish electorate.

No, but by portraying the SNP as bunch of loonballs while at the same time highlighting that they have said they would consider supporting a Labour administration, they might secure a few more Tory votes down south.

Look at it this way, only a matter of time before Labour rule out SNP deal explicitly. Fleet Street have him by the balls and won't be letting go. In the meantime, I'll be pissing myself laughing at the media fatally undermining Labour and probably killing their election campaign. Reap what you sow f***ers.

I can actually see Cameron winning a majority in May.

That, in conjunction with their 'Vote SNP get Tory' mantra, currently looks like Labour's best hope of retaining the bulk of their Scottish seats in May.

Edited by scotlad

Can confirm this printed in TODAY's English version on The Sun (colleague of mine buys it).

Also included quote from Clegg and how he would never do a deal with the SNP......

An irrelevent comment considering he'll never need to rely on the SNP to help him become PM.

Can confirm this printed in TODAY's English version on The Sun (colleague of mine buys it).

Also included quote from Clegg and how he would never do a deal with the SNP......

An irrelevent comment considering he'll never need to rely on the SNP to help him become PM.

Unbelieveable.

I did actually think it was a spoof at first.

My workmates down here are usually quick to fling the banter (only in fun and not meaning to not meaning to be properly insulting) at me when anti- SNP or anti-scotland things are in the sun but even they are thinking things in the papers are starting to push things a wee bit to far. To an extent they can understand partly where the pro Indy are coming from