Scotland V Qatar - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Qatar

wanderer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we could have a demonstration on the minute of the game that matches the amount of migrant workers that have died under appalling conditions working on Qatar's vanity project, would probably have to make the game be about 6hrs long though.

Any hint of ticket prices or how they'll sell them? Will ST holders be distributed automatically?

Hopefully more than 1 per member at a reasonable price.

Whats the chances of another freebie for season ticket holders, surely cash rich Quatar are bankrolling :rollsmile: this venture?

Whats the chances of another freebie for season ticket holders, surely cash rich Quatar are bankrolling :rollsmile: this venture?

Always looking for a freebie Brian, yer tighter than 2 coats of paint.

£10 tickets for all would be good. Freebie for all junior members would be a nice gesture also.

maybe we could have a demonstration on the minute of the game that matches the amount of migrant workers that have died under appalling conditions working on Qatar's vanity project, would probably have to make the game be about 6hrs long though.

Is it wrong that I LOL'd at that?

The game obviously suits Gordon Strachan and his plans for Ireland.What a cheek that the needs of the TA weren't put first.Shocking !!!!!

The game obviously suits Gordon Strachan and his plans for Ireland.What a cheek that the needs of the TA weren't put first.Shocking !!!!!

I seriously doubt that Strachan instructed his bosses to go and sort out a glamour friendly against Qatar. I don't think that anyone at the SFA even consider ranking points and qualifying pots when arranging games.

I'd be willing to bet that If Strachan knew that playing Qatar would drop us a pot he wouldn't have wanted it.

Edited by Jagtag

I seriously doubt that Strachan instructed his bosses to go and sort out a glamour friendly against Qatar. I don't think that anyone at the SFA even consider ranking points and qualifying pots when arranging games.

I'd be willing to bet that If Strachan knew that playing Qatar would drop us a pot he wouldn't have wanted it.

He must have been consulted