Scotland V Qatar - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland V Qatar

wanderer

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think it will be close to a sell out, Friday night, cheap and not often games are outside of glasgow. Also the homecoming of Leigh Griffiths ;-)

:sing::sing: if leigh's not in the BIGhouse at her majesties leisure. :-))

Edited by Robroysboy

Bought 3 tickets yesterday but still waiting for an email to actually say they are on sale.

This email situation with SFA really needs sorted.

There was an email sent on Friday I think it was announcing prices and when they went on sale and another sent out yesterday

Bought 3 tickets yesterday but still waiting for an email to actually say they are on sale.

This email situation with SFA really needs sorted.

I also received an email on Friday and yesterday. Whilst it is not out of the question, the problem is more likely to be with your spam settings, than with the SFA. If you are on the mailing list (i.e. you get some of the SSC emails), then it is unlikely that they send you certain emails but not others.

Have you checked yur spam folder? Better still, try adding the @Scottishfa.co.uk domain to your safe senders list, if you have that feature. Who is your email provider?

I also received an email on Friday and yesterday. Whilst it is not out of the question, the problem is more likely to be with your spam settings, than with the SFA. If you are on the mailing list (i.e. you get some of the SSC emails), then it is unlikely that they send you certain emails but not others.

Have you checked yur spam folder? Better still, try adding the @Scottishfa.co.uk domain to your safe senders list, if you have that feature. Who is your email provider?

I've had an ongoing issue since I changed email address. The SFA/SSC are aware. I get all the junk but no ticket details. However when I purchase tickets I get a confirmation email straight away.