Labour Party Plumbing New Depths. - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Labour Party Plumbing New Depths.

She's definitely in the top 3 of who I'd love to see lose their seat. Her, Jim & Dougie being booted out on their arse would be just fine.

Ah hope she stays , my mum got a letter from her last week with the official stamp on envelope from House of Commons or Houses of Parliament,canny mind, but in the letter she promised my mum faster broadband in the area where we live, so that's very helpful as my mum is 93 and doesn't even know what broadband is. Sooner she is kicked out the better, curran I am talking about, not my mum,

Like many other I am hoping that Zelda gets her jotters. Reading the piece in this mornings Herald, she seems to be getting a serious kicking on the doorsteps. Hardly a surprise when you consider she represents some of the most deprived areas in Glasgow yet voted along with the Tories for further austerity cuts.

Along with her, I am praying Ian Davidson is signing on the dole on 8/5. Fat loathsome khunt of a man.

To be fair the guy in front row doesnt look to amused, but as for grown men and women mocking NS is a new low indeed, this is supposed to be about politics not personal insults. DISGUSTING.

Johann Lamont's face looks like fizz as well, but when didn't it.

Love this line from today's Herald about Margaret Curran.

Another Scottish Labour source said: "Margaret has always been out for herself and Jim needs to have a word with her. It will be a blow to Labour if we lose our Scottish Secretary but we can take comfort in the knowledge that the IQ of the Westminster group will rise when Margaret goes."

:-))

Zelda

:-)) :-))

Edited by Toepoke

With the approaching political tsunami there will be many fish thrown out the water.

But very few will feel the affects of losing a job /wage like the person in the street

Not for them visits to Ingeus or Working links or sanctions or food banks , having to

fill in discretionary payment forms to pay for your box room .

I only wish it were so !

Edited by fishcumnock

To be fair the guy in front row doesnt look to amused, but as for grown men and women mocking NS is a new low indeed, this is supposed to be about politics not personal insults. DISGUSTING.

Stooping to personal insults just shows they have no effective arguements against the SNP.

Love this line from today's Herald about Margaret Curran.

Another Scottish Labour source said: "Margaret has always been out for herself and Jim needs to have a word with her. It will be a blow to Labour if we lose our Scottish Secretary but we can take comfort in the knowledge that the IQ of the Westminster group will rise when Margaret goes."

Coffee came down the nose at breakfast over that line :-))