Scottish Cup Quarters - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Quarters

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two poor sides

Have to say Hibs have impressed me the times I've seen them this season. At least try and play a bit.

Sometimes difficult playing against a side like Berwick. No disrespect to them but they just didn't turn up today. The Spartans lads will be kicking themselves watching that.

Can anyone think of a team that;s had an easier road to the semi-final than Hibs this year ?

Who did they play first...Alloa ? Then Arbroath, and then Berwick.

If they draw Falkirk in the semis, I'm wondering if any team has ever got to the final without having to play a top league club ? :blink:

Edit : Nae idea who Falkikr have played this year. Maybe the same applies to them...

Can anyone think of a team that;s had an easier road to the semi-final than Hibs this year ?

If they draw Falkirk in the semis, I'm wondering if any team has ever got to the final without having to play a top league club ? :blink:

Edit : Nae idea who Falkikr have played this year. Maybe the same applies to them...

Rangers last season?

Airdrie, Falkirk, Albion Rovers at the second attempt, Dunfermline

Imagine Armstrong or GMS put Yinited oot today

Both cup-tied, are they not ?

Rangers last season?

Airdrie, Falkirk, Albion Rovers at the second attempt, Dunfermline

True.

Although Falkirk were in a league above Rangers..... :lol:

Can only beat what's put infront of you. It's a pity Aberdeen failed to do that

We won it by doing the following

East Stirling (H)

Clyde (A)

Morton (A)

Dundee Utd semi

Dundee Utd (replay)

Falkirk final

Rangers never got to the final last season.

I think Gretna did it without playing an SPL team...

I know mate I was responding to the 'easiest route the semi' question.

Gretna put out st Johnstone, St mirren and dundee that year. One of them must have been in the spl?