Online Abuse Of Jay Beatty - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Online Abuse Of Jay Beatty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said it was.Griffiths got exactly the response he was looking for and some drunk football fan beelin' his team got beat will lose his job.

Agree with that, shooting fish in a barrel.

I'm not condoning what the guys said, and he's clearly thick as sh1t, BUT I've heard worse insults, and the consequences for a stupid, out of line comment are probably pretty harsh for the guy.

Nope. There's the same percentage which just equates to more physical numbers in respect of the Old Firm.

I see where you're coming from and it's possibly true to a point, could maybe even make a case for you at a home game, but if you look at away games, or hangers on I genuinely believe there are many more idiots per head support Rangers and Celtic than any other team.

Have you ever seen the mutants at an orange walk? Have you ever seen anyone wearing a partick thistle top at one?

:lol:

I see where you're coming from and it's possibly true to a point, could maybe even make a case for you at a home game, but if you look at away games, or hangers on I genuinely believe there are many more idiots per head support Rangers and Celtic than any other team.

Have you ever seen the mutants at an orange walk? Have you ever seen anyone wearing a partick thistle top at one?

:lol:

I wouldn't know. I avoid the Orange Walk bigot fests like the plague.

The urge to knock a bowler hat off a fat head or steal the big twirly, girly baton would be almost irresistible.

Said something like Baaaaa-ck up the road with pictures of wee sheep.

Not really bad but no need for a player to be trolling when emotions are running high.

Personally I don't like the route social media has taken where everyone is over offended and they phone the police,the papers and folks employers.

What do you expect from a guy with an IQ of 2?

Said something like Baaaaa-ck up the road with pictures of wee sheep.

Not really bad but no need for a player to be trolling when emotions are running high.

Personally I don't like the route social media has taken where everyone is over offended and they phone the police,the papers and folks employers.

Ffs he really is a daft wee ned ain't he. That said the Dons fan in question is a bloody fool. He has effectively risked everything he has by doing that.

Have to agree with your last point. Some right prescious souls out there these days.

Am sure has acted as a life lesson for the guy who wrote this

Bad taste , am sure he regrets it now

Noticed his age ; still a teenager ( just )

Wonder how many morally correct middle aged guys took delight in using the 'Joey' terminology in their younger years / with the actions etc

Appreciate from a different time ; but luckily did not have a forum to replicate your thoughts nationwide at the drop of a hat

"Dwarves", surely? ;)

Nope, although Mordor and Falkirk i believe are twinned?

"Dwarfs is the standard plural of the noun dwarf. Dwarves is a newer variant popularized (though not invented) by English author J.R.R. Tolkien in his fantasy fiction works, including The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings."

http://grammarist.com/usage/dwarfs-dwarves/

Nope, although Mordor and Falkirk i believe are twinned?

"Dwarfs is the standard plural of the noun dwarf. Dwarves is a newer variant popularized (though not invented) by English author J.R.R. Tolkien in his fantasy fiction works, including The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings."

http://grammarist.com/usage/dwarfs-dwarves/

I used to like you. Now you're just nasty :(