Will Anyone Other Then Celtic Ever Win The League? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Will Anyone Other Then Celtic Ever Win The League?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two posters on here who are huge Dons fans and it's obvious by their scripture that they are a bright couple of laddies. But by jove, they seem to get right on the defensive at the mere mention of Aberdeen. I think we all know of the two I'm on about. :P

Awe look at the saints fans, one cup Win and they want to mix it with the big boys

How cute!

To be fair (no pun intended) they've won more than Aberdeen in last 20 years haven't they ?

A Scottish Cup versus a League Cup ?

Edit - 18-19 yrs

Edited by fringo

To be fair (no pun intended) they've won more than Aberdeen in last 20 years haven't they ?

A Scottish Cup versus a League Cup ?

Edit - 18-19 yrs

Be careful, you'll end up on the Dons hit list with an attitude like that.

The Tractor Boys are right though, it is amusing that Aberdeen fans think they are the big boys just because they won a European trophy over 30 years ago. Does that mean that Nottingham Forest are still one of the big boys down south? ?

The Tractor Boys are right though, it is amusing that Aberdeen fans think they are the big boys just because they won a European trophy over 30 years ago. Does that mean that Nottingham Forest are still one of the big boys down south?

I find your hypocritical posts much more amusing, especially in any Rangers related thread

The Tractor Boys are right though, it is amusing that Aberdeen fans think they are the big boys just because they won a European trophy over 30 years ago. Does that mean that Nottingham Forest are still one of the big boys down south?

Good point RB.

I may go into hiding for a few days/weeks/years now (maybe 19 years ?). :lol:

The Tractor Boys are right though, it is amusing that Aberdeen fans think they are the big boys just because they won a European trophy over 30 years ago. Does that mean that Nottingham Forest are still one of the big boys down south? ?

18 months since we won a European Trophy.

yes

and Ipswich,Villa etc

its all about pedigree

The Tractor Boys are right though, it is amusing that Aberdeen fans think they are the big boys just because they won a European trophy over 30 years ago.

2 European trophies. Please.

Good luck against Cowdenbeath tomorrow... :ok:

The shirt deal Celtic signed yesterday is rumored to be worth £6m per year which probably exceeds every club in the top flight annual turnover with the exception of Aberdeen, so I cant see things changing for a long time.

Edited by EddardStark

The shirt deal Celtic signed yesterday is rumored to be worth £6m per year which probably exceeds every club in the top flight annual turnover with the exception of Aberdeen, so I cant see things changing for a long time.

true.

As TT said, I think the next team outside Celtic to win the league will be Rangers. God knows when that'll be though.