Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside. - Page 361 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers are Rocking; Scottys Financial insight inside.

Speirs  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Was Speirs talking the truth or lying

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, phart said:

I think it was changed by a passive aggressive mod who wanted to get at thplinth but knew due to experience that trying it upfront was futile. So they added the vacuous poll and edited the title. No doubt thinking themselves safe, much like they did the first time thplinth brought up the financial death of Rangers and was roundly mocked in a similiar manner. Obviously a slight miscalculation, the 2nd one in a row on the subject.

The title was edited (well, the first time) after a tongue in cheek request by me as at the time we no longer seemed to be in "crisis".

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

The title was edited (well, the first time) after a tongue in cheek request by me as at the time we no longer seemed to be in "crisis".

What!?!

So not "a passive aggressive mod who wanted to get at thplinth"?

We'll call off the Inquisition.

Just now, Scotty CTA said:

What part do you have a problem with?

I was going to say "Away and throw shite at the moon", but I won't.

Instead, I'll say that we'll take your measured and deliberated advice into our prolonged cerebrations on this important matter.

Now if you struggle with any of that - I don't give a fig.

2 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Very childishly choosing to do so anyway doesn't show you in the best light given your position on here.

3 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Instead, I'll say that we'll take your measured and deliberated advice into our prolonged cerebrations on this important matter.

And that's all that I politely asked.

6 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

There's no struggle.

(Please be responsible in your duties.)

Thank you.

Very childishly choosing to do so anyway doesn't show you in the best light given your position on here.

That perplexes me none.

And that's all that I politely asked.

No. You tried to impose a standard on me by saying "should".

There's no struggle.

Unmoved to hear it.

(Please be responsible in your duties.)

As always.

Thank you.

Don't mention it. (For foxache, please don't mention it.)

Previous mods and admin have posted the personal stuff under their username and I feel that you SHOULD be able to do the same.

If it's a pride issue that you won't remove the poll (which was an abuse of power in the first place to try and show a very intelligent poster in a bad light) then please don't let it be. I ask that you show that you are big enough, mature enough, and responsible enough to do so (and show that this isn't about you).

I would also request that you put this thread title back to the one that 'johnnie x' put his name to.

3 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Previous mods and admin have posted the personal stuff under their username and I feel that you SHOULD be able to do the same.

Super.

If it's a pride issue that you won't remove the poll {It's not} (which was an abuse of power in the first place to try and show a very intelligent poster in a bad light) {In your humble opinion} then please don't let it be {It's not}. I ask that you show that you are big enough, mature enough, and responsible enough to do so {Don't be so condescending. It cheapens your otherwise superbly interesting input} (and show that this isn't about you). {It's not}

I would also request that you put this thread title back to the one that 'johnnie x' put his name to. {No}

Now, I have to go for a while. I have to get his tea on.

Stay chipper!

16 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

In your humble opinion

And phart's too (so far).

Perhaps you could do a poll.

24 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

It's not

It's about you not seeming to lose (which you publicly have) and about you having the last word (which I freely give to you).

18 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

Don't be so condescending. It cheapens your otherwise superbly interesting input

I wasn't being condescending. (I was giving you an out.) You however are being sarcastic.

21 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

No

I'm happy with our entire exchange.

Be well.

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Strange that somebody as smart as thplinth would ask such a daft poll question.;)

Well thplinth conceived it, the implementation was subcontracted out to the moderation team, and well we saw the result. lol. As we can see by focusing on title when poll was also mentioned.

8 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I remember the thread at the time. The poll was at the request of thplinth.

Edited by phart

On 04/11/2015 at 10:00 PM, thplinth said:

The mods are asking me about my comment but I cannot mind.

When did that original (cove Sheep?) big 'RFC goes bust' thread get locked? when they sent all the PMs out saying to 'move on' or words to that effect?

They don't seem to remember it.

On 04/11/2015 at 10:08 PM, phart said:

Found it ADMIN4 : Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

"Recent contributors to various threads about Rangers have received the following by PM:-

"This message has been sent to you as you have posted in a Rangers related thread, the moderators are not taking sides nor are we saying that there was anything wrong with your posting.

The events surrounding Ibrox this year have undoubtedly yielded delight and anguish in equal measure albeit to fans of different clubs.

It is understandable that the issues have produced a whole mountain of discussion, banter and just plain piss-taking - countered by rigorous defence and vehement outrage. All meat and drink to football message boards such as this.
We believe, however, that there is one significant difference between this and other websites where these issues are being discussed.

That difference is that TAMB is a facility for Scotland Fans to meet and interact.

We have moderated these discussions with what we feel to have been fair and equitable judgements. You should be aware that the moderators do not announce what actions they have taken against any posters, nor do they expect posters in receipt of messages from moderators to discuss them.

Please let this note serve as a reminder that, in all probability, when you address another board member on here you will be addressing a fellow Scotland Fan and temper your posts accordingly.

It is every Administrator's, Moderator's and Member's responsibility to make sure that TAMB is a welcoming place for ALL Scotland fans to be comfortable in visiting."

It is felt that this particular thread has served its purpose and so it is being closed. Various issues included in this thread are being discussed elsewhere or can be the subject of a new thread.

Any thread about this thread being closed will itself be closed."

Mind when thplinth was getting PM'd off the mods cause admin 4 was saying they didn't send these messages to folk posting on the Rangers thread.

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Mind when thplinth was getting PM'd off the mods cause admin 4 was saying they didn't send these messages to folk posting on the Rangers thread.

I think I've still got mine. I remember being surprised as I only posted on it twice!

Mods/Admin are incredibly touchy where zombie matters are concerned

PS Davie Cooper was a dick!

"Please let this note serve as a reminder that, in all probability, when you address another board member on here you will be addressing a fellow Scotland Fan and temper your posts accordingly.

It is every Administrator's, Moderator's and Member's responsibility to make sure that TAMB is a welcoming place for ALL Scotland fans to be comfortable in visiting."

2 hours ago, Admin4 said:

:lol:

"Please let this note serve as a reminder that, in all probability, when you address another board member on here you will be addressing a fellow Scotland Fan and temper your posts accordingly.

That was all before I was here.

Like in the London Parliament, no government can bind it's successors.

Live by the sword...........