Jim Murphy - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

No doubt Murphy has been told if we had voted for SNP and independence in the 70's the Tory party would have been consigned to the history books in the villains and @astards section.If we continue to vote SNP at every opportunity this will happen.Without the SNP (and others) there will always be a good chance of a Tory government in Scotland.Perhaps if someone reminds him of this every day it may eventually sink in before he dies. :hammer:

I must have missed the vote for independence in the 1970s.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murphy was horrendous on GMS this morning......repeatedly ignoring questions and simply talking over the presenter "a vote for the SNP is a vote for Cameron...blah blah"....that he will guaranteee an extra 1000 nurses in scotland if labour get in power at westminster (despite it being devolved and Labour not in power in Scotland)

it was quite pleasing to hear how bad he was and I am sure he was pretty close to losing it when questioned further on his own future ambitions

It was interesting to hear that he now accepts that what happens in the rest of the UK affects the Scottish NHS. Seems to have forgotten that wasn't the line during the referendum

http://wingsoverscotland.com/cracking-up/

Jim is fooked. I knew him for a few years when he was not getting his degree at Strathclyde Uni and thought he was ok despite us not agreeing on politics - could always have a pint and a chat about the football. Shared a wave a few years later as I walked into Parkhead with my Dad - the game where Larsson went over the ball on Gus McPherson.

Finding it hard to demonise him, but just want to slap him and say wtf are you doing ?

Jim is fooked. I knew him for a few years when he was not getting his degree at Strathclyde Uni and thought he was ok despite us not agreeing on politics - could always have a pint and a chat about the football. Shared a wave a few years later as I walked into Parkhead with my Dad - the game where Larsson went over the ball on Gus McPherson.

Finding it hard to demonise him, but just want to slap him and say wtf are you doing ?

I lost a lot of respect for Larsson that night.

And that fat ##### mccoist who missed a chance clean through on goal!

I lost a lot of respect for Larsson that night.

And that fat person mccoist who missed a chance clean through on goal!

First game that my parents let me attend at Celtic Park that night, what a way to have topped it off :(

Do you know how involved he was in the 32CSM and Irish republicanism when wasting our money at Uni?

Guest flumax

Do you know how involved he was in the 32CSM and Irish republicanism when wasting our money at Uni?

Please, please, let this come out

Please, please, let this come out

I asked him about this on his Irn Brew crusade and all I got for it was an article in the Torygraph that was more than 20 years old and full of lies. No doubt it will be dragged out again as its election year.

First game that my parents let me attend at Celtic Park that night, what a way to have topped it off :(

Eh ? that game was only 16 years ago.I had you down as someone in their 60's who was marching in the many industrial disputes of the 70's and standing next to braziers in the snow in the winter of discontent.You talk as though you were fighting at Bilston Glen in the comrades line against the fascists when i don't think you were even born .

No abuse intended scunnered but i think i begin to understand your posts now.Its strange how the internet is maybe a barrier to information rather than information overload.Just makes NV all the more important in communication terms.

Very interesting about Murphy's alleged involvement with the 32CSM, which I am sure had one of the Omagh bombers amongst its hierarchy.

MSM would never let this come out though, of course.

What a hypocrite, turning from an enemy of the state to one of its saviours. You Jim Murphy are an opporunist, arrogant chancer.

:angry:

Eh ? that game was only 16 years ago.I had you down as someone in their 60's who was marching in the many industrial disputes of the 70's and standing next to braziers in the snow in the winter of discontent.You talk as though you were fighting at Bilston Glen in the comrades line against the fascists when i don't think you were even born .

No abuse intended scunnered but i think i begin to understand your posts now.Its strange how the internet is maybe a barrier to information rather than information overload.Just makes NV all the more important in communication terms.

What bearing does my over protective parents have on my age?

Unite seemingly opposing Jims constutional changes today.....

Oooh! A move that could make Labour even more unpopular in Scotland... If such a thing is possible. What's your source fella? I'm seeing two versions banded about without source:

1. Unite will oppose constitutional changes of clause IV

2. Unite will do above and also informally ask Scottish Labour to reconsider Murphys leadership.

2, would be just braw!

Late Celtic winner too I'm sure.

It was early in the second half IIRC.

That game was a nightmare, had free tickets from my boss in the Lisbon Lions stand, but got stuck in traffic and turned up about 20 minutes after kick off. Took our seats just as McCoist was clean through on goal, had to sit on our hands to avoid blowing our cover. Murder watching fitba in the wrong end. I think the win took Celtic above us in the league for the first time in ages.

Anyway back to Mr Murphy...

Edited by Toepoke