Chelsea Arsehole Fans - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chelsea Arsehole Fans

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad this has been highlighted - truly is world news ; heard on the CBC news in Calgary this morning

- again though reference was British fans...... tbh english & british is largely interchangeable for them and not many that clued up on the complexities of it

in saying that ; this type of episode (and worse) has likely happened on regular basis all over ; usually not filmed /reported though

2 Leeds fans had their throats cut by Turkish fans some years back - for disrespecting their flag in Istanbul

in my view that episode was almost glossed over in comparison to this episode ; as bad as it was

Taken from BBC news

Frank Sinclair, a black footballer who played for Chelsea more than 150 times, said the men in the video had nothing to do with his former club.

"They tend to move from club to club, they drift and they look at an opportunity where they might have got tickets on the black market, decided to go to this game to cause problems," he said.

"Certainly, they're not represented by Chelsea Football Club."

Taken from BBC news

Frank Sinclair, a black footballer who played for Chelsea more than 150 times, said the men in the video had nothing to do with his former club.

"They tend to move from club to club, they drift and they look at an opportunity where they might have got tickets on the black market, decided to go to this game to cause problems," he said.

His comments if untrue don't help the situation.

I don't think it would have mattered if the boy was black or not, they would not have let any guy onto that carriage.

it is being especially highlighted because he was black and one of them thought it was funny enough to start the chant.

There was probably far worse things done by Chelsea fans in Paris, just the usual for our neighbours abroad.

I am never surprised to hear about stuff like this and worse on their European ventures. just the norm.

I don't think it would have mattered if the boy was black or not, they would not have let any guy onto that carriage.

it is being especially highlighted because he was black and one of them thought it was funny enough to start the chant.

There was probably far worse things done by Chelsea fans in Paris, just the usual for our neighbours abroad.

I am never surprised to hear about stuff like this and worse on their European ventures. just the norm.

So its OK then??

Taken from BBC news

Thats a honking statement. You get a chance of air time on telly or radio to condemn such a horrible incident and thats what he came up with ? What a complete muppet.

So its OK then??

Where did I even hint it was okay?

Don't try and make things up that are not in my post.

let me explain my post to you.

I think they would have done that to anyone getting on the train.

I also think there would have been lots more incidents in Paris.

I also think it is the norm for them abroad.

my opinion.

my opinion.

and to clarify, of course I don't think it is ok.

Chelsea are just a horrible club, vast majority of there fans are racist and always have been with there loyalist skinhead views. Hope the fans caught doing this are locked up and lose there jobs, no place in society for these idiots!

glad this has been highlighted - truly is world news ; heard on the CBC news in Calgary this morning

- again though reference was British fans...... tbh english & british is largely interchangeable for them and not many that clued up on the complexities of it

in saying that ; this type of episode (and worse) has likely happened on regular basis all over ; usually not filmed /reported though

2 Leeds fans had their throats cut by Turkish fans some years back - for disrespecting their flag in Istanbul

in my view that episode was almost glossed over in comparison to this episode ; as bad as it was

The Leeds thing was entirely different being i a Leeds fan i know full story off it, Leeds fans were attacked from everywhere with knives, axes etc all being used. Turkish fans are the worst in europe, any club thats has to play there in europe always comes under attack. There was 2 innocent Leeds fans murdered that night!

Chelsea are just a horrible club, vast majority of there fans are racist and always have been with there loyalist skinhead views. Hope the fans caught doing this are locked up and lose there jobs, no place in society for these idiots!

Certainly Chelsea had a very right wing NF/BNP element with them in 70s and 80s, thought that had largely gone away though. The only good thing I suppose is that this is actually a news item whereas 30 or 40 years ago it was all too commonplace

Certainly Chelsea had a very right wing NF/BNP element with them in 70s and 80s, thought that had largely gone away though. The only good thing I suppose is that this is actually a news item whereas 30 or 40 years ago it was all too commonplace

They still do have a very close love with NF/ BNP, the thing is this isnt first time in a while this has happened, theres been alot of this over last few years but hasnt been documented as much as this incident. Just a horrible club, would love to see Abramhovich walk away and leave them pocketless

my opinion.

Just sounded like you were brushing it off. If it was a white guy I don't see the same thing at all. Its a clear act of racism from vile humans who have a reputation for being scum.

I spent an afternoon in Fulham watching a Spurs v Chelsea game in a boozer surrounded by some pretty dodgy looking Chelsea fans. The bile and racism that they openly spouted any time a Spurs player touched the ball was absolutely disgusting and way worse than anything I've ever encountered up here from either side of the OF from a Sectarian point of view. it's probably the most intimidated I've ever felt watching a game in a pub (including the Parkhead 99 title decider in the Abbey Tavern in San Fran!!) and I didn't even have a vested interest in either team. We left just before half time as you could tell the vast majority of the guys in there were just looking for a reason for it all to kick off and it would have been bedlam.

The Leeds thing was entirely different being i a Leeds fan i know full story off it, Leeds fans were attacked from everywhere with knives, axes etc all being used. Turkish fans are the worst in europe, any club thats has to play there in europe always comes under attack. There was 2 innocent Leeds fans murdered that night!

This

I know the details , as was appalled by it

Point was trying to make , was a more newsworthy item , but as not filmed not given as much exposure ; compared to the Paris incident

Which is likely fairly common

I know the details , as was appalled by it

Point was trying to make , was a more newsworthy item , but as not filmed not given as much exposure ; compared to the Paris incident

Which is likely fairly common

Know they even attacked Dortmund fans this season as well this season with scurmishes and the Dortmund fans never look for trouble, horrible team Galatasaray as are alot of Turkish teams way they treat away fans, always looking to cause bother. That night the Leeds fans were attacked will long live in the memory of me, innocent fans attacked for sininging and dancing and having a bit of banter. its one place i dont think i would go if Scotland played Turkey in a international game, we have always been lucky enough to avoid them.

St Johnstone played in Turkey and we had a fantastic time with their fans, one of the friendliest trips ever.

so not all Turks are the same, although to be fair they did make it quite clear that if we had been looking for trouble we would have been dealt with.

They still do have a very close love with NF/ BNP, the thing is this isnt first time in a while this has happened, theres been alot of this over last few years but hasnt been documented as much as this incident. Just a horrible club, would love to see Abramhovich walk away and leave them pocketless

You really don't have a clue.