One Born Every Day - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

One Born Every Day

adamntg

Just been on to buy my tickets for Norn Iron and Gibraltar matches. Paid £81 + P&P for two adults and a child to sit in a three quarters empty Hampden and watch Scotland run up a cricket score against a team of amateurs. Judging by the map you'll be very lucky if the attendance breaks 15,000 for either game, particularly Gib.

There'll likely be more Scotland fans in Faro than will be at Hampden. Somebody wants their arse kicked for that pricing.

Giving both games miss. They can get tae at those prices.

Next time I'll be at Hampden will be for AC/DC in June - similar price but far better value :guitar:

That's fair enough. How many times does a band tour?? Say every 2 maybe 3 years or so. The $FA are charging those prices about 4 times a year

Just been on to buy my tickets for Norn Iron and Gibraltar matches. Paid £81 + P&P for two adults and a child to sit in a three quarters empty Hampden and watch Scotland run up a cricket score against a team of amateurs. Judging by the map you'll be very lucky if the attendance breaks 15,000 for either game, particularly Gib.

There'll likely be more Scotland fans in Faro than will be at Hampden. Somebody wants their arse kicked for that pricing.

Doubt 15k for Gib when they giving 10k away free tickets !!!

But that apart agree.

Wait til it's 0-0 after 70 minutes...

Exactly its a qualifier !!

Cant believe all the negativity about this,I know SFA ripping the pee on prices.......

On another point can you not buy tickets for Gib yet unless you are a member ?

Ive tried and cant get a link..want four tickets at least !!

There was 8k northen ireland fans at the last freindly at hampden.

It will be closer to 800 this time, the majority of genuine fanstravelling from northem ireland will be good natured.

The home based northen ireland fans may not.

That certainly was my impression when ireland were at celtic park. The boys from ireland were really shared some really good craic and cant wait for dublin. I also met a few with glasgow accents and i got the impression they had a chip on their shoulder.

Exactly its a qualifier !!

Cant believe all the negativity about this,I know SFA ripping the pee on prices.......

On another point can you not buy tickets for Gib yet unless you are a member ?

Ive tried and cant get a link..want four tickets at least !!

Tweeted the SSC last week and they stated that general sale would begin on 25th February.