Dons Fans - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Precious and angry, never a good mix.

Neither of the above. Just can't understand people that push buttons on a keyboard and talk utter shite.

You have no substance to your comments,just try to be a smartarse,but end up failing miserably.

Clown.

Did Aberdeen as a city not vote no?

Are Aberdeen Fans not picking club over country?

All you care about is your team and it's achievements and not the country as a whole. It's that type of ' I am alright Ryan' attitude that holds Scotland back.

As for talking shite, what was the 'unable to relate assumption if it wasn't shite? You have one two European cups, is that not enough success?

Ending each post with an insult kind of disproves your not either angry or precious.

All you care about is your team and it's achievements and not the country as a whole. It's that type of ' I am alright Ryan' attitude that holds Scotland back.

As for talking shite, what was the 'unable to relate assumption if it wasn't shite? You have one two European cups, is that not enough success?

Ending each post with an insult kind of disproves your not either angry or precious.

That's not any better! Sweeping generalisations never help. Edited by SMcoolJ

No,people in aberdeen voted no,the city never got a vote.

You clearly missed the part that I mentioned about I would love to see scotland at a finals.

We've never won one european cup,never mind two.

Finally,ending with an insult doesn't mean I'm angry or prescious,it just means that I think you're a knob.

I would expect nothing less from a 'no voting', 'self serving' city like Aberdeen.

If we had voted Yes I would have had a different answer - so it is indeed related to the referendum but the reasoning is the exact opposite to yours.

Edited by Lamia

Must be the rivalry we have with Fulham that's upsetting him

Muppet !!

Not even slightly upset.

What a particularly stupid post.

That's not any better! Sweeping generalisations never help.

Sweeping generalisations, on the TAMB, about a football teams fans. Well that must be a first.

He's Celtic

No,people in aberdeen voted no,the city never got a vote.

You clearly missed the part that I mentioned about I would love to see scotland at a finals.

We've never won one european cup,never mind two.

Finally,ending with an insult doesn't mean I'm angry or prescious,it just means that I think you're a knob.

Trophies then. If I were an Aberdeen fan then I would not try to down play my clubs achievements. That shares a trait with another group of people but I won't say whom as you seem to be very precious.

If we had voted Yes I would have had a different answer - so it is indeed related to the referendum but the reasoning is the exact opposite to yours.

As I explained in my second post, I did originally end the post with a winky emoticon. No one felt the referendum more than you and your other half so I get your answer. Scotland let you down, not the other way round. That being said, a few Aberdeen fans are showing themselves up a touch.

As I explained in my second post, I did originally end the post with a winky emoticon. No one felt the referendum more than you and your other half so I get your answer. Scotland let you down, not the other way round. That being said, a few Aberdeen fans are showing themselves up a touch.

:)

Aberdeen win the league

Or

Scotland reach the euros

What would you choose at this moment in time?

The pinnacle of club football For Aberdeen would be winning the champions league.

The pinnacle for Scotland would be winning the world cup.

Even if I supported Aberdeen, which I don't, it would be the world cup every time. Even if Scotland is a shivering No voting shatpants of a country.

Scotland Qualifying for a tournament over Aberdeen winning a cup.

Aberdeen winning the league over Scotland qualifying for a tournament.

Scotland getting past the 1st Round of the World Cup Finals over Aberdeen winning the league.

Scotland winning a tournament over any collection of sporting eventualities from that day forth.

Scotland Qualifying for a tournament over Aberdeen winning a cup.

Aberdeen winning the league over Scotland qualifying for a tournament.

Scotland getting past the 1st Round of the World Cup Finals over Aberdeen winning the league.

Scotland winning a tournament over any collection of sporting eventualities from that day forth.

Agree with 1,2 and 4. 3 is a tricky one......