Rangers V Hearts - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

When Debian is the most sensible Rangers fan, it kind of sums up why their fans were attacking anyone in sight last night.

No need Parky mate. Last night was disgusting and for the first time in a long while I had a fear being in amongst it.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, proof that reproduction is not for everyone.

I hope and assume, that he will be getting an early morning wake call from Scotland's finest.

Whit a thick mongo !

I can't be arsed looking at the guys feed... But I reckon he's taking the piss. If not... WOW!

I guess if you think that direct action means violence then your powers of interpretation are less than optimal.

Courtesy of Wiki/Dictionaries........

'violent direct action may include political violence, sabotage, property destruction, assaults, etc.'

Quote regarding violence from the suffragettes.....

'Members of the Suffragettes were prepared to use violence to get what they wanted.'

And Greenpeace.....

'Today, Greenpeace purposely goes out and seeks confrontation – not in democratic debate with lawmakers, but in violent and at times bloody collisions with companies or organizations it disagrees with.'

Fill yer boots, there's dozens of examples if you're willing to look......

Question for Rangers fans on here but could apply to other teams as well -

Is there a tipping point for you when you see the behaviour of others that follow your club which would make you say enough is enough I don't want to be associated with that anymore?

Myself and two friends reported the Aberdeen 'fans' standing in front of us at Ibrox for singing the Ibrox Disaster song.

They were fuming (Tough titty), we didn't feel safe, (Largely because of their actions) that was 10 years ago and I haven't been back since.

Scum.

Question for Rangers fans on here but could apply to other teams as well -

Is there a tipping point for you when you see the behaviour of others that follow your club which would make you say enough is enough I don't want to be associated with that anymore?

I won't let someone else's actions deprive me of supporting my team.

Myself and two friends reported the Aberdeen 'fans' standing in front of us at Ibrox for singing the Ibrox Disaster song.

They were fuming (Tough titty), we didn't feel safe, (Largely because of their actions) that was 10 years ago and I haven't been back since.

Scum.

who is scum? the ones singing the song or the Rangers fans at the game?

Guilty by association?

Could/Would you do anything to prevent it?

That doesn't wash with me.

All Rangers fans battered someone last night?

All Muslims are terrorist then?

All Celtic fans support the IRA?

All Koreans eat dugs?

All Aberdeen fans sing the disaster song?

Naw, it doesn't make you guilty by association.

That doesn't wash with me.

All Rangers fans battered someone last night?

All Muslims are terrorist then?

All Celtic fans support the IRA?

All Koreans eat dugs?

All Aberdeen fans sing the disaster song?

Naw, it doesn't make you guilty by association.

Fair enough, your call.

Unfortunately that's how it's perceived though.

To ignore certain behavior and do nothing doesn't work for me. (There is no need to get physically involved either)

No one is saying 'all' rangers fans but there is a far far higher proportion of their fans that are total scum compared to any other team. The violence might be from a minority but it is a very sizeable minority.

The bigoted singing is a majority though and passing it off as a minority doesn't wash.

I don't buy into the guilty by association unless someone witnessed a serious attack for example either did nothing to stop it or lied about seeing seeing nothing to the police or both.

Let me clarify.

You have to have witnessed said act.

Hope that makes better sense.

Hearts website shows social media comments from female member of Ibrox staff who was punched so hard it knocked her back tooth out and was then dragged by the hair whilst they assaulted an 80 year old man who has worked for Rangers for 25 years - in the reception area - clearly not members of the board .