Rangers V Hearts - Page 11 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only major ground in Scotland my son hadn't been to was Ibrox. He nagged me and we went on valentines day 2012 - possibly the first day of the best few weeks of my life. Killie won 1-0 but when we tried to leave there were huge gangs waiting outside to give us a kicking. Rangers fans are scum. A few weeks later when we won the League cup celtic fans afterwards hugged us in the street. Your culture is a poisoned cesspit of unionist disgrace....

maybe I exaggerate.... but not much

I've been to a league cup final where Celtic fans brought pizza boxes to laud it over killings in Northen Ireland in the week leading up to the game. I guess it's all down to individual experience though.

Obviously not. Hearts fans angels of course, as with any other football team.

Whitabootary at its best. It either someone else's fault like manchester and the near riot at Central station a year or so ago, blame it on the chelsea fans. No other team in scotland has continually embarrassed themselves with fan behaviour than your gang. Can't even demostate peacefully amongst your own type. An utterly diseased establishment.

the only major ground in Scotland my son hadn't been to was Ibrox. He nagged me and we went on valentines day 2012 - possibly the first day of the best few weeks of my life. Killie won 1-0 but when we tried to leave there were huge gangs waiting outside to give us a kicking. Rangers fans are scum. A few weeks later when we won the League cup celtic fans afterwards hugged us in the street. Your culture is a poisoned cesspit of unionist disgrace....

maybe I exaggerate.... but not much

I really take exception to that comment, because if you knew me, and more to the point, if you ever read any of the stuff I post on here, you will see that I am one of the first people on here, to condem the actions of my fellow Rangers fans, when ever they step over the line.

And as for my culture, what the feck to you know of my culture, clearly feck all, if you think I am steeped in a "poisoned cesspit of unionist disgrace". I have not and never will have any time at all for any of that cr*p, and anybody who knows me, (and there are quite a few people on here, who do know me), will back me up on that point.

So I suggest you, in the nicest possible way, that you withdraw that comment, because lets be honest quite apart from it being "personal abuse", it is a down right lie.

Edited by Grumpyauldgit

Scotland's shame. Yet again. Continually disgrace themselves be it at games or during their walks. No wonder most want them gone for good. A disgrace to our game and a scurge on our society. Scotland would be a far more tolerant and better place without this beacon of hatred, intolerance and bigotry. They thought we'd all die off without them. We have thrived. I'll be happy when they die again. For good.

I agree.

Whitabootary at its best. It either someone else's fault like manchester and the near riot at Central station a year or so ago, blame it on the chelsea fans. No other team in scotland has continually embarrassed themselves with fan behaviour than your gang. Can't even demostate peacefully amongst your own type. An utterly diseased establishment.

So Hearts fans engage in fighting inside the stadium and you cannot see a link to that fighting then spilling out of the stadium other than whataboutery?

I don't think for one minute kicking women and kids...and other innocent people for that matter is fine, but surely Hearts fans have to take a degree of responsibility for what happened here too no?

So Hearts fans engage in fighting inside the stadium and you cannot see a link to that fighting then spilling out of the stadium other than whataboutery?

I don't think for one minute kicking women and kids...and other innocent people for that matter is fine, but surely Hearts fans have to take a degree of responsibility for what happened here too no?

That's precisely the point I was trying to put across to these imbeciles.

That's precisely the point I was trying to put across to these imbeciles.

Show me any proof and I'll accept I'm wrong in this one singular point. All I've seen is a bit of banter too and thro between two sets of support. I am yet to see one single act of violence from a hearts fan towards a Rangers fan this evening. Unless you call a gesture Violence. Trying to find justification where there is none is the act of an Imbecile.

Show me any proof and I'll accept I'm wrong in this one singular point. All I've seen is a bit of banter too and thro between two sets of support. I am yet to see one single act of violence from a hearts fan towards a Rangers fan this evening. Unless you call a gesture Violence. Trying to find justification where there is none is the act of an Imbecile.

Sky sports reported both sets of fans were running at eachother within the stadium

So your saying all the trouble at the match tonight was completely instigated by Rangers fans? From my seat in Ibrox GF2 which is a section away from the away end, I could see both sets of fans goading each other from the get go. And yes gesturing someone can and often does incite violence, especially at a football match.

Of course it's easy enough to just say aye it was the Rangers fans.

Here's a wee picture for you as well, apparently their 'trying to get at the hns'

wgq9ev.jpg

Edited by GRBear

So your saying all the trouble at the match tonight was completely instigated by Rangers fans? From my seat in Ibrox GF2 which is a section away from the away end, I could see both sets of fans goading each other from the get go. And yes gesturing someone can and often does incite violence, especially at a football match.

Of course it's easy enough to just say aye it was the Rangers fans.

Here's a wee picture for you as well, apparently their 'trying to get at the hns'

wgq9ev.jpg

Yip I seen that on sky, the full video. Gesturing that is all. As I said. Not one act of violence as I said. Steward moving him back. Justification for random assaults outside on those unfortunate enough to in hearts colours? The thinkings of an imbicile, since you like that word.

Yip I seen that on sky, the full video. Gesturing that is all. As I said. Not one act of violence as I said. Steward moving him back. Justification for random assaults outside on those unfortunate enough to in hearts colours? The thinkings of an imbicile, since you like that word.

These actions can incite violence as I said.

Why was an orange ball not used?

Bit confused as to why they didn't try to clear the pitch off the snow like they had done with the lines. Didn't seem like the stuff that was falling was lying on the pitch.

Anyways just as well it was abandoned before either team scored.

Why was an orange ball not used?

Bit confused as to why they didn't try to clear the pitch off the snow like they had done with the lines. Didn't seem like the stuff that was falling was lying on the pitch.

Anyways just as well it was abandoned before either team scored.

According to BT sport we simply did not have one. That ball came from Jimmy Bells own personal kit bag.

Hadn't been to a game at Ibrox last night, wasn't there long when I remembered why. Some in the Hearts support were far from blameless and reacted to the usual provocation, but the Rangers fans were in a bad mood for obvious reasons and looking to take it out on someone. Any league is better off without them. Didn't think the game should have started, pitch never playable. Rangers coped with conditions better, a night for launching it rather than playing football. Glad to get away from the place.

Hadn't been to a game at Ibrox last night, wasn't there long when I remembered why. Some in the Hearts support were far from blameless and reacted to the usual provocation, but the Rangers fans were in a bad mood for obvious reasons and looking to take it out on someone. Any league is better off without them. Didn't think the game should have started, pitch never playable. Rangers coped with conditions better, a night for launching it rather than playing football. Glad to get away from the place.

but you admit hearts fans are not blameless.. credit to you. Just as they where not blameless recently against Celtic. Its was a night where emotions where running high sure enough.

Edited by EddardStark