Dons Thread - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great performance. Not a weak link in that team today. Some good partnerships forming at back and front. Had we taken our chances today, could have been a hefty dent in St Js goal difference column.

Can't understand the attendance figure - at least 17k there today.

And no Sportscene tonight is a total feckin' farce (in case I wasn't clear on the other thread).

Fair play to the Dons on the result. The better team won. Absolutely brilliant to look at the league table and see Celtic not on top. Great for our game. I can't see it lasting but I pray it does. Go on the Dandies!

The BBC gossip page has Ash Taylor (born in England but played for Wales Under 21s) down as saying he qualifies for Scotland on the granny rule. :blink:

A "Taylor for Scotland" campaign soon to be started by the sheep ? :lol:

He's not good enough unless he signs for Celtic IMO my opinion.

McInnes is a huuuuge admirer of both Ciftci and GMS.......

I'd love Ciftci but that's not realistic at all.

GMS is a curious one, I think he's gettable if we pushed the boat out. I'd rather we didn't though. If we're going to spend then I'd rather try and get a left back. A striker who could grab a few goals and take the load off Rooney would be good too.