I Never Realised How Much Middle-Class, English W@nk There Was On Christmas Tv - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Never Realised How Much Middle-Class, English W@nk There Was On Christmas Tv

I have a TV. The sole reason I don't have a TV licence is because I am no longer prepared to fund a Propaganda spewing state broadcaster. If the sole reason is what you say then I would never have had a TV licence. You shouldn't base your views on how your own mind works

Go, Lamia!! :ok:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He knows phart :ok:

:-)):-))

I know all these Johnny come lately's.

Although I need to point out after seeing how the rush to war was covered in 2003 was the reason, the ability to "rustle jimmies" by saying so was just an added bonus :ok:

Edited by phart

The sole reason someone does not have a tv is to be able to smugly say "I don't even own a TV".......

I have a TV. The sole reason I don't have a TV licence is because I am no longer prepared to fund a Propaganda spewing state broadcaster. If the sole reason is what you say then I would never have had a TV licence. You shouldn't base your views on how your own mind works

I know you have a tv and don't pay the licence. Like my brother. I quoted you because you referred to those who are without a tv and it fitted in loosely with my assumption on why they don't have a tv in th first instance.........Incidentally the majority of my views are based on my mental workings :)

I'm a fair man, Ed. Do you think think the state broadcasreter played fair?

When you are passionate about a cause then its understandable for you to lash out at the someone or something. This is no different to Rangers fans blaming the BBC and some of their employees when in reality we had no-one to blame but ourselves. I am sure there will be isolated incidents where editors or journos stepped over the line but thats happens all the time.

Just watched Have I Got News For You on the Iplayer there.

Ian Hislop got very uppity when there was a question regarding Salmond's Westminster bid. Came out with the usual uninformed, outraged, London media propaganda - "he want's to be King of Scotland." and "he'll form a coalition with Farage." :rolleyes:

He also claimed "everyone voted No.". Well I and over a million others certainly fücking didn't ya wee potatoe headed middle class cünt ye !

The BBC did a great job looking the other way while Jimmy Saville was ing children on their premises. And then doing an arselicking documentary about him after he died when every in showbusiness knew he was nonce scumbag.

Still they do employ a vast amount of ex public schoolboys...

I can see why you admire them so much.