I Never Realised How Much Middle-Class, English W@nk There Was On Christmas Tv - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Never Realised How Much Middle-Class, English W@nk There Was On Christmas Tv

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm home from work early, got a nice wee bug so sitting in landing outside toilet because projectile vomiting is a fe king nightmare to clean up and a basin by side of bed is absolutely no use. Therefore may take a while for me to reach you, please ensure plenty of tomato soup and facecloths to wipe my fevered brow.

??

Edited by G-Man

I'm home from work early, got a nice wee bug so sitting in landing outside toilet because projectile vomiting is a fe king nightmare to clean up and a basin by side of bed is absolutely no use. Therefore may take a while for me to reach you, please ensure plenty of tomato soup and facecloths to wipe my fevered brow.

Yeuch!

??

Is this what happens when you overdose on "Marvellous"?

Is this what happens when you overdose on "Marvellous"?

I put the blame at the door of a client who mid way through her treatment last night flew off the plinth to be sick and then told me she'd been ill for past few days!

(Well eating jumbo packs of chilli peanuts knocked back with Baileys probably hasn't helped. ??)

Edited by G-Man

I put the blame at the door of a client who mid way through her treatment last night flew off the plinth to be sick and then told me she'd been ill for past few days!

(Well eating jumbo packs of chilli peanuts knocked back with Baileys probably hasn't helped. )

Jumbo packs of chilli peanuts can have that affect.

You sure it's projectile vomiting?? :shocked:

The BBC is a brilliant broadcaster and does a great job.

Like what? Before I stopped watching altogether the TV was often on juts for the sake of it. Trying to find a decent program was near impossible - few and very far between.

Jumbo packs of chilli peanuts can have that affect.

Whisper it........... 2 packets. ??

You sure it's projectile vomiting?? :shocked:

For once I wasn't going down the 'too much information' route, but seeing as you asked........ I'm over the moon my toilet and sink are close together. Edited by G-Man

According to a political historian Margaret Thatcher made enquiries about TV's being manufactured that would only receive commercial channels in order to give viewers an option not to pay the TV Licence. She viewed the licence as a form of taxation.

Edited by EddardStark

According to a political historian Margaret Thatcher made enquiries about TV's being manufactured that would only receive commercial channels in order to give viewers an option not to pay the TV Licence. She viewed the licence as a form of taxation.

Ah well, she wasn't all bad then.

To be fair to her idol, he arranged some nice outings for the youth too...

I got a £5 note in my change earlier that someone had customised to look like him. I folded it inside out only to pass to the taxi driver that noticed the other side had a nasty # on it. We decided to just 'discard' it.