Merry Christmas, Everyone! - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what Christmas is all about

1661001_864811726872604_5387479155424264

"Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst." John 6:35

Blue Rodeo are top notch Scotty.

How do you know about Blue Rodeo? (I know them very well.)

Merry Xmas to all. Have a good one and enjoy those special moments with your friends a d family. Peace and love

You too, mate! :ok:

"Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst." John 6:35

How do you know about Blue Rodeo? (I know them very well.)

You too, mate! :ok:

I lived in Whistler. They played in the village square the day the hockey team won the gold at the Vancouver Olympics, was a fantastic day.

The original version is on one of my all-time favourite albums.

I am getting fed up of religious folk trying to take over all our festivals. It's about time xmas went back to what it was supposed to be all about.

A very clever and valid point!

Religion out. Jesus in!

I lived in Whistler. They played in the village square the day the hockey team won the gold at the Vancouver Olympics, was a fantastic day.

WOW! That would have been great!

Don't know about all the above, but I prefer the grinch story book I was reading my son last night.

We aren't doing presents. We haven't for years.

We will be gathering with (about 4,000!!!) members of the community at our church on Christmas Eve to worship the Lord (as we do weekly anyway), then a family dinner on Christmas Day.

The message is similar though - maybe christmas doesn't come from a store after all.

No, it came as God in the form of a newborn child Who would grow up sinlessly to become the perfect sacrificial lamb and take away the sins of the world.

I like that.

It's the greatest gift.

Scott,

may The Lord bless you and keep you and give you strength. Happy Christmas.

Jim

And may the Jags do the same to you :ok::wink2:

TT

Scotty,

Best wishes for your festive season, I hope it's full of happiness and joy :ok:

Kenny

Is that you in the video? One of my favourite tunes! Feliz Navidad!

Oui, just my face though - couldn't manage those body moves :lol:

I've sent it on to several friends - especially to a couple in Madrid who I thought would appreciate it most.

Sent to me today as a xmas e-card by a friend of mine. Glad it could be viewed as I thought it was cracking.

Oui, just my face though - couldn't manage those body moves :lol:

I've sent it on to several friends - especially to a couple in Madrid who I thought would appreciate it most.

Sent to me today as a xmas e-card by a friend of mine. Glad it could be viewed as I thought it was cracking.

I always imagine you looked like your avatar!