Coupon - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Cash out is a dick too many times. The few recent bigish bets i have had come in have been when im busy or sleeping before nightshift and dont check the scores until its all over. otherwise as Mick says im sitting watching the cash out button.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Building my £20 kitty on Paddy Power up on short-odds and betting half the kitty. Was up to £66 last night and put £33 on Wigan to beat Huddersfield at rugby league - bit too nervy for my liking but finally won to take kitty to £78. So its £39 on Hearts to beat Livi at 3/10.

Building my £20 kitty on Paddy Power up on short-odds and betting half the kitty. Was up to £66 last night and put £33 on Wigan to beat Huddersfield at rugby league - bit too nervy for my liking but finally won to take kitty to £78. So its £39 on Hearts to beat Livi at 3/10.

I get too impatient trying things like this.

Last time I did it got up to £90 odd quid then lost when Celtic drew at home to Ross County. Put the profit over £20 back in bank and start again. I do loads of other bets on William Hill, Sky Bet and spread betting - so the Paddy Power one doesn't test my patience.