Alloa And The The Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alloa And The The Rangers

Heading to Recreation park tonight myself but the game is on BBC Alba as I'm sure you will all want to watch the game :ok: .

Hopefully we can get a better result in the diddy diddy cup tonight than we did the last time out against the wasps.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such an important match that I completely forgot it was even happening until Monday and agreed to play 5-a-sides instead of watching it...

Hope that we give some of the 'fringe' players such as Shiels, Hutton etc. a run out, however I suspect that Mr McCoist will play the same starting XI as he did against Killie. That said, they would hardly have been tired after that stroll in the park.

Dunno mate think we'll need to field a reasonably strong team look what happened the last 2 times we played them...

And even though it's a diddy cup I would quite like to win it seen as we've failed the last 2 attempts which is a tad embarrassing.

Why would you do that against a team you struggle against?

I'm with him.

These guys should be given their chance. If they aren't good enough to oust some of the dross we already have in our starting XI then what's the point in having them at the club?

Hoping to see the game from my work tonight, which happens to be 100 yards along the road. See how good a mood the gaffer is in :-))

Alloa are again ahead on possession. It's been the same every time we've played them this season.

Perhaps we need to sign better midfielders. I'd suggest the guys playing for Alloa as they are bossing us every time until about the 70th minute.

I'm assuming fitness starts to tell but it's a pretty bad day when we never control the game against one of the weaker sides in the division.