Alloa And The The Rangers - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Alloa And The The Rangers

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It certainly didn't feel like 28,000, so would imagine it was those who had purchased a ticket including season tickets.

Personally I can't blame people for drifting away based solely on the one dimensional, slow, unimaginative pish on the field. I left a training course an hour early and missed the first fifteen minutes - spending the next 75 wishing I was back on the training course!! It's grinding to watch, particularly as you know they will raise their game against an SPL team in the cup.

Entertainment is usually restricted to whether McCoist will go for Daly and Clarke on for Boyd and Millar at 60 minutes or Clarke and Daly on for Millar and Boyd at 70 minutes. The random bonus ball being won with which fullback Faure/Smith/Foster replaces at 85mins.

If McCoist is still around for the playoffs, then don't doubt the possibility of a colossal feck up on the day!

TT

Sometimes we get Templeton for Aird about the 80 minute mark as well if we're lucky.

What is a break-even attendance figure?

i would imagine all income covering fixed and variable costs

I guess it would also depend if it was a win, draw or lose since need to pay out bonuses

would vary match by match depending on if tv coverage

Do rangers still have "Rangers Pools" - that used to rake in money

i would imagine all income covering fixed and variable costs

I guess it would also depend if it was a win, draw or lose since need to pay out bonuses

would vary match by match depending on if tv coverage

Do rangers still have "Rangers Pools" - that used to rake in money

I think that Rangers Pools stopped being significant years ago.

I think Rangers' break-even attendance, if I am reading it right, must be 150,000 given we have been losing a million quid a month for ages and our attendances (until this point) have been pretty decent....