Scottish Cup Weekend - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Weekend

Larky what's your point? I know you are hurting with what's happening to your club but deriding scottish football as a whole is not the answer. What do you expect? All spfl clubs to have 20,000 home crowds every game? I dont get your point. It's just bitterness because your club is f@cked.

My club is f*cked I'm not or have ever disputed that but the point I'm making is a wider one but one which your parochial myopia has blinded you to.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My club is f*cked I'm not or have ever disputed that but the point I'm making is a wider one but one which your parochial myopia has blinded you to.

Only cause it makes you 'feel' better/superior?

I don't like Xmas cards anyway.......;)

Edited by Redz

Guidetti slipped IMO, doesn't look nowhere near a dive. Obviously Neil McCann was un-biased with his thoughts.

In reflection of The Rangers outstanding performance today and the claim of we have beaten 3 SPFL teams this season, I hope you do get promoted so a majority of us pump you every week and get you relegated in the quickest possible way. :ok:

Wrong again larky I am not blind to it in reality. I just think you are hoping scottish football is more f@cked than it is. Why? Well driven by your own clubs plight probably and continued sense of injustice.

Wrong again larky I am not blind to it in reality. I just think you are hoping scottish football is more f@cked than it is. Why? Well driven by your own clubs plight probably and continued sense of injustice.

I am not hoping for anything or motivated by any sense of injustice but you agree with my hypothesis so there is some hope for you.

I am not hoping for anything or motivated by any sense of injustice but you agree with my hypothesis so there is some hope for you.

I agree the standard is poor and things need to be done to encourage crowds , but many of the larger clubs are only just getting back onto a sound financial footing after years of uncertainty. Nobody is saying the quality is anything to shout about but at least things are looking more stable for many clubs. That's what we should all be pleased about.

I agree the standard is poor and things need to be done to encourage crowds , but many of the larger clubs are only just getting back onto a sound financial footing after years of uncertainty. Nobody is saying the quality is anything to shout about but at least things are looking more stable for many clubs. That's what we should all be pleased about.

Many clubs? Aberdeen (though not at an operational level), Celtic, Hibs (??), Hearts, Dundee Utd and who?

You must pay 10x what utd pay in wages, last 3 times we have played you in cups we have humped you convincingly. And yet we have finished outside top 3 in spfl. Cutrently i would put my mortgage on Aberdeen to take you apart despite how they played at dens yesterday.

I've seen some wild claims made on this board, but this is one I hope that you will back up with action in the unlikely event that it is required.... ;)

The teams Rangers have beaten are 2nd, 7th and 8th in the SPL whereas Aberdeen are 5th.

I've seen some wild claims made on this board, but this is one I hope that you will back up with action in the unlikely event that it is required.... ;)

The teams Rangers have beaten are 2nd, 7th and 8th in the SPL whereas Aberdeen are 5th.

Figure of speech Brucie, not sure my wife would let me honour that one! Stand by my feeling that Aberdeen would win though.

Inverness, killie, st Johnstone, Hamilton - all debt free are they not? Not sure about the others but I know Motherwell are possibly struggling.

Given St Johnstone (much like your club) are underwritten by their owners I'm not sure they're a valid example. Killie had debt written-off so their position their freedom from debt isn't based on their actual financial performance and can two clubs with average gates on under 300 sustain full-time football in the long-term (or does their current league positions say it all).

A hat and balloon to you!

Aberdeen would rip the pish out of The Rangers tomorrow.

Saying that, TR are probably on the bottom six level at the moment and would beat the likes of Thistle, St.Mirren and Ross County.

Quite outstanding for such a young team. Remind me of Gretna a little.

Almost fukkin English.

Given St Johnstone (much like your club) are underwritten by their owners I'm not sure they're a valid example. Killie had debt written-off so their position their freedom from debt isn't based on their actual financial performance and can two clubs with average gates on under 300 sustain full-time football in the long-term (or does their current league positions say it all).

If they are balancing their books they will survive, they will have to accept relegation if it ever happens and not try to buy their success, unlike some clubs.

If they are balancing their books they will survive, they will have to accept relegation if it ever happens and not try to buy their success, unlike some clubs.

Didn't Utd buy success? Or steal it from amateurs? ;)

?? if you mean didn't they buy very wisely, according to the rules of the league they play in then yes they did.!

We paid queens park a fee for Paton. McNamara had identified Robertson as the next to come to firhill. A fee would've been paid again. It's ended up costing your board a fortune by giving a good will gesture future percentage fee. Good management?? 20-30 grand would've more than covered it?

Still raged that thistle took misery compensation from you lot for McNamara despite it being written into his contract. Shite bag behaviour from the jags who should've taken it all the way.

Jealous? Me? Absolutely. You have the best young manager in scotland and I hope he does well with you guys. He will. And he will bring through many a player for our national team.

Edited by flynnyboy

You must pay 10x what utd pay in wages, last 3 times we have played you in cups we have humped you convincingly. And yet we have finished outside top 3 in spfl. Cutrently i would put my mortgage on Aberdeen to take you apart despite how they played the final score at dens yesterday.

Never been out of 2nd gear here.

Easy.

...um...

Hertz are terrible.

I assume they must have injuries to key players or something - it's hard to know how that side is running away with the league.

Still, hopefully that pasting doesn't put them off their stride.

You lads know you had an extra man for over 82 minutes, right?

Stop referencing the top league then. It reeks of insecurity and jealousy.

Stick to worrying about Rangers rather than putting every other team, bar Celtic, down.

You are not alone in this and it will haunt RFC 2012 forever should liquidation happen.

Rangers fans would do well to show a bit of humility and be very careful what they wish for.

There you go, that's my different opinion ........:)

I'm referencing the top league as it is supposed to be the best quality and the yard stick by which to measure those attempting to get in there. No insecurity or jealousy. You need to get rid of the chip on your shoulder.

Why should I show humility? I've already stated frequently that Rangers are mince but it seems we're not as bad as I thought.

The SPFL appears to be just as bad.

We are very inconsistent like yourself.

Why should I only comment on Rangers when every Aberdeen fan going sticks their neb in about Rangers?

Maybe it's you who show a bit of humility in defeat and look to take your own advice.