Gordon Brown Mp - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• 4 months later...

Sounds saucy! One for the iPlayer?...

:lol:

Yes apparently the undead orator of unionism has - not before time - been warming up to a select in-house audience (at Dunfermline Athletic) and may soon be ready to face the nation. Until then, his message (of vigour and passion, apparently) has to be conveyed faithfully to a grateful nation by agent Kuenssberg.

I looked up Channelling = "the reception by spiritual mediums of (often extensive) messages or belief systems from disembodies entities."

Yes apparently the undead orator of unionism has - not before time - been warming up to a select in-house audience (at Dunfermline Athletic) .

Appropriate choice of venue, given the similarity in the declining status of the Pars and Scottish Labour...

Good to be here on my home patch.....my playing days are over...ho ho ho...mumble mumble SNP...mumble...pensions risk...BLACK HOLE..mumble proud scot...mumble vote labour.

That's saved you watching the speech.

Edited by thewelk

Worst PM in my living history I don't know why anyone would be proud of him....

Absolutely, he could easily have created a legacy for himself as a chancellor to the left of his PM, a thing rarer than a very rare thing. But no, he went full retard.

Edited by Scunnered

The worst thing is hes a rovers fan but so far as far as i know he hasnt been to a game since the referendum.I saw him at a rally to try to save tesco in kirkcaldy and he was talking pish that night aswell. :shocked: