Next Time You're In Starbucks - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Next Time You're In Starbucks

The only thing I'll be shouting thr day I spend £4 on a cup of coffee is "I'm insane".

Aye but it comes served in a cardboard cup with a plastic lid and a wooden stick.

You'd be mad not to want that.

Edited by neil r

When I was a student, we used to play a joke on every new bar worker at our pub in Sighthill, Edinburgh. There was a lounge bar and a "public" bar for the hardened drinkers. Their first shift was always in the public bar.

We used to phone through and say we were a customer looking for Willie Pullar. They would turn down the volume on the television and shout "is there a Willie Puller in the bar". Incredibly childish but had me and the punters in stitches everytime.

When I was a student, we used to play a joke on every new bar worker at our pub in Sighthill, Edinburgh. There was a lounge bar and a "public" bar for the hardened drinkers. Their first shift was always in the public bar.

We used to phone through and say we were a customer looking for Willie Pullar. They would turn down the volume on the television and shout "is there a Willie Puller in the bar". Incredibly childish but had me and the punters in stitches everytime.