Dons V Celtic - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never seen a Celtic team so happy with 3 points. Think that says more about how average they are rather how less average we were today.

Shambles. Ref was pIsh too. There were 3 points there today for the dons if we had grown a pair.

Disgusting behaviour by sections of Celtic "support" today. Shame, but unsurprising.

Never seen a Celtic team so happy with 3 points. Think that says more about how average they are rather how less average we were today.

Shambles. Ref was pIsh too. There were 3 points there today for the dons if we had grown a pair.

Disgusting behaviour by sections of Celtic "support" today. Shame, but unsurprising.

so bitter.

Moan about the league not being competitive then moan when celtic cheer a victory in a hard fought game. Will you ever be happy?

so bitter.

Moan about the league not being competitive then moan when celtic cheer a victory in a hard fought game. Will you ever be happy?

It's the celtic fans who moan about the league not being competitive. You're welcome to leave any time :ok:

so bitter.

Eh? I'm not moaning, I'm stating facts. I'm always happy, (except right now admittedly).

Sweep the other part under the carpet though eh?!!!!!

Naughty Logan.

After everything that's been reported about him being such an angel, I must say I'm amazed at this.

Still, all he has to do is tell his captain, his manager & the ref someone racially abused him & that will get him off the hook / someone else a ban. On the balance of probabilities, of course.

Who reported him as a little angel?

Do you something we don't? Maybe we should wait until we find out what happened before passing judgement on what happened in the run up to the red card.