Dons V Celtic - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dons V Celtic

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always thought 90% of Aberdeen fans where bawbags and every visit they have to CP makes me think I am right.

Celtic are never likely to be popular outside our own fan base in Scotland but at least areas where we have a large support where the areas that turned out high yes votes.

A comma, is a very useful thing.

Used foul and abusive language to an official, not the angel we was being portrayed as by his club last week.

I came on here to post about the game, but sadly I see the smear campaign is now in full flow. A couple of other posters have asked this question, but as yet there's been no answer, so I'll ask it again:

How exactly did Aberdeen portray Logan as an 'angel'? Where is your evidence?

Still, all he has to do is tell his captain, his manager & the ref someone racially abused him & that will get him off the hook / someone else a ban. On the balance of probabilities, of course.

So you're using a completely separate incident to imply that he made a false accusation of racism months ago?

It's never your fault,

​It's never your fault,

Always the victims,

​It's never your fault,

Celtic are never likely to be popular outside our own fan base in Scotland but at least areas where we have a large support where the areas that turned out high yes votes.

A comma, is a very useful thing.

You can stick as many commas as you like in that sentence, it still doesn't make any sense.

Edited by ZoltanBuchan

Oh, just the ruining of the minutes silence by signing god only know what sort of sh1t. Booing someone who'd been racially abused. Flying Irish flags while calling Aberdeen fans Tory Union lo

It is just a rumour that we have signed god.Wait until the transfer window..

The Better Together line-up are managed by Celtic hero McNeill and revered ex- Rangers boss Smith.

Former Scotland, Aberdeen, Hibs and Manchester United keeper Jim Leighton is in goal, with David Moyes, Liverpool hero Alan Hansen and Dons legends Alex McLeish and Willie Miller making up the back four.

The midfield powerhouse is Manchester United 1968 European Cup winner Paddy Crerand, along with Ibrox icon Barry Ferguson, Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld and ex-Celt turned Sky Sports pundit Davie Provan.

And the lethal strikeforce sees former European footballer of the year Denis Law and goal machine Ally McCoist teaming up.

On the subs’ bench for the No side are Derek Johnstone, Murdo McLeod, Ian Durrant, John Brown and Frank McAvennie.

Edited by thplinth

2-1, 3 points to the champions is all that matters from today, and you guys know it.

Yep, as far as football goes, that's all that counts. Aberdeen have no excuses today - they were their own downfall.

As for the off the field behaviour by celtic fans,that's a different kettle of fish.

The Better Together line-up are managed by Celtic hero McNeill and revered ex- Rangers boss Smith.

Former Scotland, Aberdeen, Hibs and Manchester United keeper Jim Leighton is in goal, with David Moyes, Liverpool hero Alan Hansen and Dons legends Alex McLeish and Willie Miller making up the back four.

The midfield powerhouse is Manchester United 1968 European Cup winner Paddy Crerand, along with Ibrox icon Barry Ferguson, Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld and ex-Celt turned Sky Sports pundit Davie Provan.

And the lethal strikeforce sees former European footballer of the year Denis Law and goal machine Ally McCoist teaming up.

Billy McNeill would struggle to remember his own name never mind a full team.

2-1, 3 points to the champions is all that matters from today, and you guys know it.

I don't think so. Celtic have a problem with some of their fans. People who don't know how to or when to draw lines.

Having said that, Richard Gordon commented after the Minute Silence that a few morons didn't know how to behave but "99.99% of the people inside Pittodrie behaved impeccably" during the ceremony.

Yep, as far as football goes, that's all that counts. Aberdeen have no excuses today - they were their own downfall.

As for the off the field behaviour by celtic fans,that's a different kettle of fish.

Apparently that doesn't matter.

Offended by everything and ashamed of nothing would be an ideal club motto for them.

Edited by AberdeenAngus

Nothing compared to the Aberdeen ultras. :D

eipijr.jpg

Typical internet hardman - being all brave and taking the pish out of them here, but you wouldn't be brave enough to mock them to their faces.... they're oor top boys!

Gutted to lose today, always thought Celtic would somehow sneak a goal - awful, awful defending at that corner, McInnes should be raging at them.

Decent game though, pretty well matched teams today I thought.

Bit OTT celebrations at the end by Guidetta (and Ronny, which I thought was a bit strange), but understandable I suppose when they've just snuck a win right at the end to go top of the league after a very poor (for them) start to the season.

We need to sort our defence out. Even Reynolds made a couple of howlers today