I Thought The Cup Draw Wasn't Until 5Pm? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Thought The Cup Draw Wasn't Until 5Pm?

Christ, the bears / media aren't half desperate to draw us in the semi. Is it not us who are supposed to be obsessed ha ha ha?

To be fair to Fat Sally, you can understand his need to remind folk he was actually good at something. If Guidetti Googles him, he'll find he's not just a fat, balding man with a red face who manages a team from the lower leagues of Scattish fitba ha ha ha.

I would hate to face Rangers, hate it. It's a lose/lose, we win, we're expected to win and if we somehow lost then it would be a disaster. Furthermore, I actually enjoy not playing them, it's great not having to worry about those games.

Also, I would really like to see the dons get them and destroy them. I think the dons fans deserve it and to be frank am sure they would enjoy it more than i would.

Also, I would really like to see the dons get them and destroy them. I think the dons fans deserve it and to be frank am sure they would enjoy it more than i would.

Was desperate to get them in last seasons Scottish semis. Beating them in their own ground, with 50% of the ground full of Aberdeen fans would've been something special.

Hopefully we get them in today's draw.

It's the game that the Rangers have the best chance in though.

Why is that ?

Them playing against a team near the top like Dundee United or Celtic is the worst case scenario.

They'd have a much better chance playing against a mid table team with erratic form this season like the diddys.

Why is that ?

Them playing against a team near the top like Dundee United or Celtic is the worst case scenario.

They'd have a much better chance playing against a mid table team with erratic form this season like the diddys.

Don't bite JS. Irritating as they are - just resist!!

Draw's a fix!

TT