Aberdeen new manager... until the next one - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Aberdeen new manager... until the next one

19 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you on a fishing trip?? Here is a  question then. Listen carefully, pay attention. If Neil Lennon was a Protestant, would he have suffered the same abuse and death threats and forced to quit Northern Ireland? No !! I rest my case.. Enjoy the day pal...👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Why weren’t catholics like Martin O’Neil or Michael O’Neil not forced to quit Northern Ireland?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Why weren’t catholics like Martin O’Neil or Michael O’Neil not forced to quit Northern Ireland?

Are you writing a book? Or just thick? You must be on a wind up surely. This topic could have its own thread, so I will leave this thread to the new Aberdeen manager..... No disrespect, the answer to your above question is in my previous posts. 

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you writing a book? Or just thick? You must be on a wind up surely. This topic could have its own thread, so I will leave this thread to the new Aberdeen manager..... No disrespect, the non answer to your above question is in my previous contradictory posts. 

Fixed that for you

1 hour ago, Redz said:

Lennon lied about receiving sectarian abuse and being spat on by Aberdeen fans

He's a grade A cunt, it's that simple

Fixed it for you. I doubt he reads the TAMB but if he does make sure he’s in no doubt that he’s a cunt

11 hours ago, Redz said:

Lennon lied about receiving sectarian abuse and being spat on by Aberdeen fans

He's a grade A cnut, it's that simple

Speaking of cnuts, take a look in the mirror.. Know more than ever I hope Lennon is the new manager of Aberdeen... Would look good on you Glory hunting fucks !!! Your club is shit and always will be !!!!😊😊🖕

5 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Speaking of cnuts, take a look in the mirror.. Know more than ever I hope Lennon is the new manager of Aberdeen... Would look good on you Glory hunting fucks !!! Your club is shit and always will be !!!!😊😊🖕

Probably best not to come on here with such anger in you

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Glory hunters who go to games all season & not someone who flies in fae a far flung British colony for a final in a crap seat he gets from someone he knows 🤔 come on Ramy get back on the brain foods.

1 hour ago, dandydunn said:

Glory hunting 😂😂😂

Coming from the Canadian that takes a ticket for a cup final away from a real fan 😂😂😂

I have been supporting Scotland AND Celtic, whom I am a shareholder with, longer than you have been alive mate.. 🖕😊😊

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

Glory hunters who go to games all season & not someone who flies in fae a far flung British colony for a final in a crap seat he gets from someone he knows 🤔 come on Ramy get back on the brain foods.

British Colony? It's not where you live, it's how you live. No British in me pal. 100% Scottish !! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊

10 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Would you be happy with Celtic appointing a manager who lied about receiving sectarian abuse and being spat on by Celtic fans ?

5 minutes ago, Redz said:

Would you be happy with Celtic appointing a manager who lied about receiving sectarian abuse and being spat on by Celtic fans ?

So you subscribe to the Daily Record do you now.... You really are a complete fud !! So NL made all this up did he? I'm in the know pal, I may live across the pond, but I know more than any of you wankers. Like I said on another thread, I know folk, folk that you never talk about, folk on the inside, that's how I roll. Trust me, you don't know half of what Lennon went through. You keep reading the papers, and keep spouting your pish.. No offence meant, I am sure you're a decent fella, but my colours run deep... I'm sure you understand... Enjoy the day..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊

47 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you subscribe to the Daily Record do you now.... You really are a complete fud !! So NL made all this up did he? I'm in the know pal, I may live across the pond, but I know more than any of you wankers. Like I said on another thread, I know folk, folk that you never talk about, folk on the inside, that's how I roll. Trust me, you don't know half of what Lennon went through. You keep reading the papers, and keep spouting your pish.. No offence meant, I am sure you're a decent fella, but my colours run deep... I'm sure you understand... Enjoy the day..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿👊

The police investigated it at Aberdeen's request following his allegations, at that time

Lennon, and the fans in that section were consulted. CCTV footage was looked at, too

Conclusion? Nothing to see. Nada. He lied

Now can you please answer the question properly in an adult fashion

Cheers 👍 

1 hour ago, Redz said:

The police investigated it at Aberdeen's request following his allegations, at that time

Lennon, and the fans in that section were consulted. CCTV footage was looked at, too

Conclusion? Nothing to see. Nada. He lied

Now can you please answer the question properly in an adult fashion

Cheers 👍 

Was it not Neil Lennons agent Martin Reilly that made that claim Redz? Remember as well he was subjected to sectarian abuse by however small a number of Aberdeen fans at Easter Road. That I heard with my own ears.

Not that I’m on here to side with Ramy. We are in complete agreement that Lennon is indeed a see you next Tuesday. Cormack comes across as a complete bell end but surely even he isn’t daft enough to make this appointment. Mind you, he appointed Warnock so……..🙈

2 minutes ago, slasher said:

Remember as well he was subjected to sectarian abuse by however small a number of Aberdeen fans at Easter Road. That I heard with my own ears.

Aye I was there that day anaw, bizarre