League Cup Quarter Finals - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

League Cup Quarter Finals

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're saying that it's impossible for the The Rangers to ever beat you?

Either you're misunderstanding me or I'm misunderstanding you. If you give a thousand monkeys a thousand typewriters they will eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. I'm saying if we play the The Rangers enough times they are bound to beat us eventually.

It worked for Barcelona after all.

Although that was only a friendly so doesn't count. Hey, do we not get a star or four for that!?

Edited by adamntg

Does it hurt that the Union is here to stay, you sheep fiddler?

And it's fuds like this that mean I'm not going back to Ibrox.

The game last night was horrendous, I'll give you that. Both sides were devoid of quality, the odd flash from McLeod apart. Cheltenham have finished chances better this season than either team did last night, and we're rotten!

McLeod's the one player in the Rangers team at the moment I'd say actually has a bright future, and I hope he can realise it. I reckon a move to top half Championship / lower half Premiership would do him no end of good.

Either you're misunderstanding me or I'm misunderstanding you.

No, I understand (I'm just being smart).

The analogy of an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters reproducing the works of Shakespeare was given to show that evolution was a possibility. It's not.

No, I understand (I'm just being smart).

The analogy of an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters reproducing the works of Shakespeare was given to show that evolution was a possibility. It's not.

Evolution of the Rangers supporters or evolution in general. for one of these we are in agreement.

reckon Joseph pearces on elm row will let your boy in. at least before 8pm. not too far to walk from there.

I remember the last time I was in there, I ended up finger banging a French burd in the doorway of Greggs next door about midnight

Edited by Debian

Just watched the 'highlights' of the game from last night - had to laugh at the commentator calling Kris Boyd "the top goalscorer in the country".

He's not the top goalscorer in the Rangers team, let alone the Championship or Scotland!

Just watched the 'highlights' of the game from last night - had to laugh at the commentator calling Kris Boyd "the top goalscorer in the country".

He's not the top goalscorer in the Rangers team, let alone the Championship or Scotland!

He is the top goalscorer in the country.

Bannigan is an utter liability. His disciplinary record is abominable. Needless yellows almost every game and this evening flies right in and gets a straight red.

No wonder he's not getting picked for the Scotland U21s any more.

The thing is, if he stuck playing fitba' only, he'd go far in the game.

For a team that is irrelevant to many they don't have get a lot if attention. Rangers are news, good or bad publicity they appear to be the only show in town.

See this "only show in town" and "you're only here to see the rangers" pish? That's one of reasons why the demise of the bigoted institution that is/was Glasgow Rangers was enjoyed by so many.

"No one likes us, we don't care" they said. Nothing could be further from the truth. You hate being hated. Thought you were the big establishment club but un fact everyone hates everything you stand for.

Reap what you sow