New Ticketing System Now Live - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Ticketing System Now Live

Brummie Hibs

2 minutes ago, Johnny_Ham said:

Waited in the queue, chose tickets, but then the system only recognised one of three friends I am buying on behalf of, despite all three showing as active connections in the friends and family section of my account.

Any one else in the same boat? Any ideas?

Yup, I had same issue. But it let me manually add his number and name and could progress but got a fright.

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a complete cluster. Payment wouldn't process and no way to go back in to checkout. Been kicked out to join the queue again.

Edited by Ray

13 minutes ago, stevenhill42 said:

No i didnt want to lose my seats and join the queue again so i just paid the extra and have emailed asking how i get the money back...

Cheers.. still waiting.

I'm sure they will refund the difference.

Well hopefully....

8 minutes ago, YesTA said:

Yup, I had same issue. But it let me manually add his number and name and could progress but got a fright.

Thanks - will try the same (when I get out of the waiting room for the third time...)

10 minutes ago, adamntg said:

Seems to Microsoft minutes unfortunately:  14 mins to go… 10 mins to go… 6 mins to go… 13 mins to go…. WTF?

Mine was pretty accurate until I got down to 2 minutes then it jumped back up to 4. Process was easy enough once I was in. Just need to wait for the inevitable balls up now once the ticket app is launched. 

11 minutes ago, StirlingScott said:

Ticket System is now saying Sold Out - what the hell is going on 

I just got in 5 mins ago and got 2 seats in the North Stand so Christ knows what’s going on there 

55 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Most  major ticketing sites have a wait room. It means once your in less likely for transaction to fail which is even more annoying than waiting in a queue!

Point was couldn't log into my account to see other details - wasn't necessarily wanting to join the ticket queue

14 minutes ago, StirlingScott said:

Ticket System is now saying Sold Out - what the hell is going on 

2 minutes ago, kwhitelaw said:

I just got in 5 mins ago and got 2 seats in the North Stand so Christ knows what’s going on there 

it's not sold out there's loads left. There's 38k members in SSC and more seats in the stadium than that

Just now, Dangerous said:

Point was couldn't log into my account to see other details - wasn't necessarily wanting to join the ticket queue

Probably not the best time to try and log in when thousands are trying to buy tickets. 

Started at 09.40. Got in about 10.20, was blowing a gasket when i couldnt get west stand to show- but I hadn’t changed the category of ticket - old fart syndrome, i needed tickets which included grandson, so when choosing tickets the drop down showed myself daughter & grandson so you can choose their name & that was straightforward so correct price then shows in basket.

I thought it was a bit clunky tho ! 

Just now, trout101 said:

it's not sold out there's loads left. There's 38k members in SSC and more seats in the stadium than that

Some sections look pretty full already so maybe it was just a section that was sold out? Either that or the new ticket system is complete bollocks. 

6 minutes ago, Texas Pete said:

Mine was pretty accurate until I got down to 2 minutes then it jumped back up to 4. Process was easy enough once I was in. Just need to wait for the inevitable balls up now once the ticket app is launched. 

Aye.  Got tickets ok once I was in.

There is not a chance it will sell out today , so I wouldn’t be worried. There was loads of availability when I was in. It was fairly straightforward however I couldn’t see the rows clearly so clicked on a couple of seats by mistake and I could not get rid of them, could not work out how to remove them without deleting all the seats and choosing again. 
This sale isnt the problem though, its pretty much like every other sale, its the App I think might be an issue. 

1 minute ago, Slinky said:

I'm another one that's been charged adult prices for child membership tickets  

Seemingly you have to change the category right at the first screen when you select the seats and not when they are in the basket as that doesn't work, it doesn't change the price. Ive been caught out and now back in queue 

34 minutes ago, stocky said:

Hi, im still in the queue , i have 2 kids to buy for ,

did you get charged full amount at checkout or did it sort itself out ?

Managed to sort it out. 

Ask the system to pick the seats for you rather than going straight to the map.

Once in the pick seat for me screen you can then tell it to allocate a kids, OAP ticket. 

If you are not happy with the seats, you can then go to the map screen and move them.

J

Yeah so as you add tickets they line up at the bottom of the screen signified by a ticket icon. From that list of tickets you can select one and then the dropdown menu is appropriate to that ticket so you can amend. We have one concession out of 13 in our group and it took me a couple of efforts to sort and then you hit add to cart

3 minutes ago, themikedoug said:

Yeah so as you add tickets they line up at the bottom of the screen signified by a ticket icon. From that list of tickets you can select one and then the dropdown menu is appropriate to that ticket so you can amend. We have one concession out of 13 in our group and it took me a couple of efforts to sort and then you hit add to cart

It shouldn’t be that complicated!!’