SFA ticket sale - Page 5 - Netherlands v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA ticket sale

CAT

4 hours ago, PSJ84 said:

Do people genuinely believe that?

Aye, I’m also a tad sceptical about this tbh. I’d be surprised if the technology required to do this is available at all away grounds and even then it still won’t stop folk using other peoples tickets. I think the SFA are just paying lip service to appease those who have raised the issue of harvesting. Unless you are required to show your passport along with the ticket at the ground I’m not sure how this can really ever be stopped 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone should be made to meet at a central location a few hours before the game to get bussed to the ground and you only get your match brief or Bluetooth ticket app activated on the bus with valid ID

Id gladly pay a £10-£15 premium per away ticket for transport to and from the stadium at away games

45 minutes ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Does the email suggest it will go to pick up or not? I can't work it out

It seems to suggest posting as postal charges are included…. If it is post , then not much time to sort it - I must admit I assumed it would likely be pick up with the date of the match closing in……….

3 hours ago, N4Footsoldier said:

Does the email suggest it will go to pick up or not? I can't work it out

Not 100% pick up as we are not being charged £3 per ticket for the previlige and there are two postal options.

Special delivery and standard post

14 minutes ago, GroundsKeeper said:

Not 100% pick up as we are not being charged £3 per ticket for the previlige and there are two postal options.

Special delivery and standard post

2 hours ago, Andy of Lochcarron said:

It seems to suggest posting as postal charges are included…. If it is post , then not much time to sort it - I must admit I assumed it would likely be pick up with the date of the match closing in……….

Ok thanks. I didn't read the sales schedule which mentions post. From the email spiel about needing to scan your ticket to get the point I assumed they might be trying to get it on the app which had the functionality to police that. Absolutely no danger they are going to be enforcing that. As suggested above, the stuff about anti harvesting measures and punishments clearly just to pay lip service to people complaining.

23 hours ago, dan cake said:

Drama much? The game is in Amsterdam not the fucking Galápagos Islands, free cancellation hotels and probably one of the most accessible European cities from the Scotland suggests booking months in advance isn’t required 

Depends what your work situation is.Some people need to give their work a bit more notice  for holidays.So they can't just book the time off and then find they won't get a ticket.It's not just a case of saying i don't need those days off anymore.They are commited to wasting precious holiday for nothing.As i say it depends on your work situation regarding holidays.Still cannot understand why we weren't told the number of tickets we were getting sooner.Seems it turns out it is the same amount as away fans get at that stadium.Sure it was never going to be any different so why not tell us quicker.

Quite a tight sales schedule for the dam tickets.

What could possibly go wrong ? I have had payment issues before, always used my debit card, then it stopped working, so went to my VISA, then debit card started working again.

My heart is in my mouth when buying tickets and the UEFA group games process broke me, I am pretty sure I had a breakdown during the process as I couldn't remember my pin to approve the purchase in my banking app.

🤑

Only tickets that are scanned as entered at the stadium will be awarded the relevant loyalty points 

I’ve no plans to go and no intention of harvesting two points, but this statement in the SFA ticket sale information is insulting to the membership.

I’m pretty sure under European GPDR Law sharing information of whether tickets are redeemed or not  is not permitted. 

•  

No option to collect (that I could see), then the E-Mail confrimation is the same template as used for the ST sales, making reference to "tickets being loaded into the Hampden Park app".

Amatuer hour once again!

Aye all easy apart from the fact they charged us postage but the email says we will download the ticket to the Hampden App! Can't see how we use the app abroad so we must be getting paper tickets.

Hi Folks. I’ve not been to an away game for years but fancied the Dutch game. I have the full 10 home points and thought I may try but not had an email or access via the website. Are they all sold out? Any explanation of the system would be good.

Edited by sandyb

4 minutes ago, sandyb said:

Hi Folks. I’ve not been to an away game for years but fancied the Dutch game. I have the full 10 home points and thought I may try but not had an email or access via the website. Are they all sold out? Any explanation of the system would be good.

People on 10 points can purchase from 6pm tommorow (Wednesday 6th).

11 minutes ago, sandyb said:

Would be surprised if you don't get a ticket. 👍

30 minutes ago, SteveMcD said:

People on 10 points can purchase from 6pm tommorow (Wednesday 6th).

Cheers Steve. Do you have link to the email. Cheers

I currently have 15 points so my window to buy a ticket is at 6pm today, if there are any left .

When I log in to my account  and access away games Netherlands V Scotland . There is a message "coming soon " 

Does my access to  Netherlands V Scotland not open till 6pm . Is that the way the system now works? 

Or am i waiting for an email to say i can now buy a ticket?

8 minutes ago, Gordi64 said:

I currently have 15 points so my window to buy a ticket is at 6pm today, if there are any left .

When I log in to my account  and access away games Netherlands V Scotland . There is a message "coming soon " 

Does my access to  Netherlands V Scotland not open till 6pm . Is that the way the system now works? 

Or am i waiting for an email to say i can now buy a ticket?

correct, won't open for you until 6pm, will "un-grey" at that point, you won't receive an email... should look like this...

image.png.3694523a0efb61749556eaa92490e74b.png

Edited by chardie10
more info