ticket prices - Scotland v Germany - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

ticket prices

GLOSTA

21 minutes ago, HelloJock said:

7869 people eligible to buy and only 2898 of these available, so less than a 50/50 chance, what would make you surprised not to get them?

Folk not being on at 12, and the old grouse feather wearing codgers not being able to work the website quickly.

1 hour ago, LoganRoy said:

Folk not being on at 12, and the old grouse feather wearing codgers not being able to work the website quickly.

Or muppets like me crossing from Bosnia into Croatia at midday tomorrow and desperately hoping have made it to avoid a massive data roaming bill which would be more than the €600 ticket

11 minutes ago, Prestwickmafia said:

What about the 18 on offer @ €480 for the privilege of a restricted view 

Outrageous. 10094 is slightly more than what was originally stated but you need deep pockets. I did see the diagram of where the Fans first tickets will be behind the goals but will they be a pish view...?

1 minute ago, YesTA said:

Outrageous. 10094 is slightly more than what was originally stated but you need deep pockets. I did see the diagram of where the Fans first tickets will be behind the goals but will they be a pish view...?

OK, answered my own question, that's the view from section 113 behind the goal, not too bad if your a bit back.

frank-20190730224237.jpg

21 hours ago, LoganRoy said:

Good luck

Bust a gut to get across the border, even with a detailed search of the minibus and luggage, and got set up to login on Zagreb.... to find the SFA have nae luck in running a ticket sale.

6 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

600e for a football match to non corporate fans is hilariously absurd.

Where does that figure even come from?  Black market I could see it but that's the official price?🤣

120 would be my limit

The game will sell out though. The old saying of if you fill your ground you are not overcharging comes to mind although I obviously agree that the higher prices are ridiculous for a game of football. 

Unless everyone makes a stand and refuse to buy the more expensive tickets then UEFA and FIFA will continue to charge what they think they can get away with for tournament matches. There will always be people willing to pay through the nose to get to these games. 

7 hours ago, Texas Pete said:

The game will sell out though. The old saying of if you fill your ground you are not overcharging comes to mind although I obviously agree that the higher prices are ridiculous for a game of football. 

Unless everyone makes a stand and refuse to buy the more expensive tickets then UEFA and FIFA will continue to charge what they think they can get away with for tournament matches. There will always be people willing to pay through the nose to get to these games. 

The fact people will pay 600euros for a football match proves only fools and rich people exist in my opinion more than anything else which was never in doubt. 

It's not all about money and filling the seats.. they've given about 5% of the stadium over to this thing they call "fans"...🤣  

The other games aren't quite as bad.

450 for a restricted view ahahha.

20 minutes ago, PapofGlencoe said:

450 for a restricted view ahahha.

To be fair, at most of the games there is always a proportion of fans who clearly have little interest in actually watching the game. They are often too busy being distracted by other things most of which involve a screen. These folk would be as well with restricted views as they aren't watching the game anyway.

20 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

To be fair, at most of the games there is always a proportion of fans who clearly have little interest in actually watching the game. They are often too busy being distracted by other things most of which involve a screen. These folk would be as well with restricted views as they aren't watching the game anyway.

😂😂😂

On 12/5/2023 at 9:09 PM, YesTA said:

OK, answered my own question, that's the view from section 113 behind the goal, not too bad if your a bit back.

frank-20190730224237.jpg

That’s where the Bayern ultras sit during home games, it looked better than my seat in the corner right at the back when Aberdeen got pumped there, my view was pretty good tho 👍