codes from Uefa received? - Page 2 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

codes from Uefa received?

TA-West Germany

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sempre said:

Perfect! Thanks, was concerned I missed an email having updated my email address the other day!

4 minutes ago, trout101 said:

where did you get that?

The link is above from Sempre.   SFA have been adding to that page over the last few hours.

Strange the Cologne stadium map shows one end's Fans First section has a chunk taken out and made into cat2.  

20 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

That’s helpful thanks. There is a fair chance anyone with 12-32 points will get the cheaper tickets, I cant see over 7k fans in that category managing over . 

Tomorrow will be fun trying to get the cheap ticket for Germany game. 

I honetly cant believe a £20 ticket for the Poland game (difference between 11 and 12 points) is now likely to mean instead of potentially getting 50/30 euro tickets it will be 600/160 euro.. what an expensive oversight haha. Ill just pay the 760 euro if i get the chance on Thursday! Fastest finger first

53 minutes ago, PSJ84 said:

9EB2443B-FADB-465D-A941-7C417CD94E8A.jpeg

AB318751-A643-4887-A87B-D9DDC45A9937.jpeg

31E00744-F641-4962-85C4-BBA375948A0A.jpeg

56 minutes ago, stitch said:

How are the tickets priced?

Are all tickets for the supporters club members £50 or is there going to be a mad rush to get the cheapest tickets. I read they can go as high as £700 but hoping all tickets through the SFA are £50.

Vast majority will pay €195 at the most for the opening game tomorrow. Anyone on 11 points waiting for the sale the next day will be looking at €400 at best.

27 minutes ago, Silversand said:

Doesn't leave much time to resolve issues folk have not receiving emails 😕 

I agree, however if you didn't just receive the email with subject heading:

"SSC: Important EURO 2024 ticket sale information ahead of tomorrow"

Then I would get on that today!

16 minutes ago, SteveHFC said:

Tomorrow will be fun trying to get the cheap ticket for Germany game. 

I know, its a bad day when Eur 195 is classed as one of the ‘cheaper ‘ tickets. 
I paid about £150 for a ticket for the Croatia game in the  last Euros during covid as that was the only ticket price left when it came to my points level  . It was the only game that actually got down to my points so didn’t mind paying as a one off, but hopefully wont have to fork that out again. The chances of me ending up with tickets in the same category as my husband are slim right enough so expect to be stung somewhere . 

The bit that says access codes will be different for those on 32-12 points - one code for all 3 matches - is confusing me.

I plan to buy a ticket for myself for the opening match tomorrow, then hopefully pick up tickets for me and my u18 son together on Thursday when it drops to 11 points, Is this possible? Can the code be reused I presume? Stressed out 😅

5 minutes ago, dezmondo said:

The bit that says access codes will be different for those on 32-12 points - one code for all 3 matches - is confusing me.

I plan to buy a ticket for myself for the opening match tomorrow, then hopefully pick up tickets for me and my u18 son together on Thursday when it drops to 11 points, Is this possible? Can the code be reused I presume? Stressed out 😅

I am glad you said this as I am  confused too . Does it mean if you want tickets for all 3 matches you just put in the one access code ?? It also says each match will have its own access code. This has disaster written all over it 😂

Edited by TDYER63

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I am glad you said this as I am  confused too . Does it mean if you want tickets for all 3 matches you just put in the one access code ?? It also says each match will have its own access code. This has disaster written all over it 😂

I’m pretty certain there is 1 access code per match. 

9 minutes ago, dezmondo said:

Not sure where you have read that. The official FAQ says:

You will be sent one email containing one Access Code for each match. Please note that Access Codes are for the members’ own personal use and cannot be shared or used by someone else.

3 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I read the SFA email as meaning you will be sent 3 individual emails each containing 1 access code used for 1 match.

5 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I’m pretty certain there is 1 access code per match. 

3 minutes ago, Broath Boy said:

I read the SFA email as meaning you will be sent 3 individual emails each containing 1 access code used for 1 match.

Thanks 👍

This was the bit that confused me.

IMG_8336.jpeg.784deb2cb74324926c1e927b6e15ec75.jpeg