Ticket allocations and SSC points - Page 16 - Euro 2024 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket allocations and SSC points

GLOSTA

4 hours ago, Warley Woods said:

I wonder if the SFA rather than guaranteeing regulars a ticket to each game had considered say just 2 games and opening up to more people for a third game. Instead they’ve adopted an all or nothing approach which embeds the status quo. I’m fortunate in that I will probably pick up tickets somehow but the even the most ardent Tartan Army member must see that the Tartan Army needs a refresh.  

People who are that desperate for tickets should have made more games, like the guys who are getting tickets. 

And that's not even snobbery, it's just fact- we all knew this was going to be the system if we qualified. 

Not sure why folk are desperate to change it 

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Warley Woods said:

I wonder if the SFA rather than guaranteeing regulars a ticket to each game had considered say just 2 games and opening up to more people for a third game. Instead they’ve adopted an all or nothing approach which embeds the status quo. I’m fortunate in that I will probably pick up tickets somehow but the even the most ardent Tartan Army member must see that the Tartan Army needs a refresh.  

Sorry, but the way it works is fine. I’m on 16 and good to go all the way to the final. I’ve been on 6 I’ve been on 23 at different moments in time with  finances, family commitments etc, and as the name says was on STC trip no 1 1980. 

It doesn’t take much effort to get to a 16

Apologies for this dumb question but at the part where you can add multiple matches ,  does anyone know if you add the access codes one at a time and go through the ticket choice, or if you add both codes at the same time. I will have to be doing this for both myself and my husband on seperate devices so would rather be prepared. 

IMG_8321.thumb.png.0dd32b551a05f0cbd8e8479b8a827fc5.png

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Apologies for this dumb question but at the part where you can add multiple matches ,  does anyone know if you add the access codes one at a time and go through the ticket choice, or if you add both codes at the same time. I will have to be doing this for both myself and my husband on seperate devices so would rather be prepared. 

I bought each of my tickets separately last time. So that works too!  

10 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

its a bit of  a nightmare, we have four family tickets to get s need to buy one for each game, then log in for each of the the other members, on different mails and repeat entering the order ref for each of the three venues. you should be able to add seat with members codes in one place, even if their tickets still goes to their individual emails. so i guess you only pick your section. So what happens when you get to the second or third person and theres no more tickets in that category!!! they havent thought this out. its a nightmare. or am i getting this wrong?

6 minutes ago, fazlikeus said:

its a bit of  a nightmare, we have four family tickets to get s need to buy one for each game, then log in for each of the the other members, on different mails and repeat entering the order ref for each of the three venues. you should be able to add seat with members codes in one place, even if their tickets still goes to their individual emails. so i guess you only pick your section. So what happens when you get to the second or third person and theres no more tickets in that category!!! they havent thought this out. its a nightmare. or am i getting this wrong?

Unfortunately you need to buy individually and if you’re in different categories you won’t be seated together. There’s also no guarantee you’ll be seated together anyway. At the last Euros we filled in all the appropriate bits for the 5 of us to link orders. Worked at Hampden a treat and all together. For Wembley 4 of us together and one 100 yds away. PS  Good luck on Wednesday. We’re having another  stress masterclass at mine on Wednesday lunchtime to buy. Brilliant to have the first  game but feel we’re being a bit punished re: the prices being 195€ for 2nd cheapest tickets. It’s probably  a  once in a lifetime experience. I think that the most any 32-12 pointers will be forced to pay is the €195 as I don’t think we’ll get many cat 1 and 2 tickets. Really feel for 11 pointers having to decide on paying up €600 when all other group games are max of €200. UEFA should be selling the tickets to qualifying teams for this game at the same price bandings as the other group games and only charging outwith that the higher prices.

16 minutes ago, macwomble said:

Brilliant to have the first  game but feel we’re being a bit punished re: the prices being 195€ for 2nd cheapest tickets. It’s probably  a  once in a lifetime experience. I think that the most any 32-12 pointers will be forced to pay is the €195 as I don’t think we’ll get many cat 1 and 2 tickets. Really feel for 11 pointers having to decide on paying up €600 when all other group games are max of €200. UEFA should be selling the tickets to qualifying teams for this game at the same price bandings as the other group games and only charging outwith that the higher prices.

Can't quite understand what fans are being asked to pay the extra for? Are we actually paying for some shyty open ceremony?

9 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Can't quite understand what fans are being asked to pay the extra for? Are we actually paying for some shyty open ceremony?

As long as there are dancers in lederhosen and maybe some folk dressed as characters from Grimm Brothers stories, I’m in. 

Actually, I’m paying for three so if I can’t get Cat 1 at worst I’m probably in a fan zone for the first game.  Can’t justify over a grand for a game of football. 

Wonder when the access codes will be emailed to us. Is it likely to be before wednesday or is it just before the ticket sale starts. Thinking if they leave it to just before the sale that if anybody has a problem they would be struggling to get it sorted out in time. Can't remember what happened at the last euros. 

13 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Wonder when the access codes will be emailed to us. Is it likely to be before wednesday or is it just before the ticket sale starts. Thinking if they leave it to just before the sale that if anybody has a problem they would be struggling to get it sorted out in time. Can't remember what happened at the last euros. 

It will be sometime on Wednesday morning with the sale starting at noon.

1 minute ago, Caledonian Craig said:

It will be sometime on Wednesday morning with the sale starting at noon.

Probably. Just can't remember what happened at the previous euros. Should be fine as long as there are no glitches. It's going to pretty busy on the ticket site come a second after 12 though. Everybody desperate to get in and buy the cheaper tickets. I'm the same as a previous poster in that if it's only the expensive tickets left then it will a Munich fanzone for me as well. 

7 minutes ago, beeky86 said:

So reading above is it the case that you need to buy each ticket in a seperate transaction using multiple access codes? You actually are not able to buy tickets for multiple games in the one transaction??

I read it as you can click on add more matches to your basket then put in the code for each game and buy them all together. 

2 minutes ago, thesaint said:

I read it as you can click on add more matches to your basket then put in the code for each game and buy them all together. 

ok good news as I am on 11 points so will need to wait for teh fastest finger first frenzy on Thursday at noon.

19 minutes ago, thesaint said:

Ridiculous price. Surely rules out at least 70% of our support. Can hardly believe 600 euros for a football match. 🥵🥵

I don't think we will be forced into buying the top tier tickets. The 600 Euro tickets are optional only. There would be a heck of a lot of empty seats if fans were being charged 600 Euros.

37 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

I don't think we will be forced into buying the top tier tickets. The 600 Euro tickets are optional only. There would be a heck of a lot of empty seats if fans were being charged 600 Euros.

I think it’s highly likely a small proportion of our tickets will be the 400€ and 600€ ones! UEFA don’t care about fans pockets! Too busy lining their own!!